Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.
Moonlight Madness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I do ok?
  Great! Please make more!
  Pretty good
  It needs work
  Not worth reading
View Results

fun_loving_wierdo_001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:15 pm
Yuki walked down the hallways of the Sun Dorm yawning as she always did. My God can't a girl get some sleep? "No, of course not. I'm a guardian, so no sleepy time for me." She gruntled as she made her way up to her room. "I'll just skip the rest of my classes. I only have one left, anyway. I'm sooooooo tired!" she yawned as if to prove that that was what she really was. As she was about to open the door, she heard two voices that sounded very familiar......
"And what are you doing here?"
"Push off Vampire!"
"Your turning into one, so don't use that tone with me. Or I'll tell her......"
"She already knows so don't waste your breath, bloodsucker"
Kaname and Zero?!?!

Yuki opened the door and slowly stepped in.
"K-Kaname!? Z-Zero!? W-what are you guys doing here?!?"
Kaname turned to look at her. "I came to see my Dear Girl. Yuki, how are you?" Yuki blushed and stuttered as Zero snorted in disgust. "You sound as if you own her. Lay off will ya?" He said as he walked to Yuki's side. "I-I'm doing v-very well K-Kaname!" Yuki finally got out through clattering teeth. "Now you know....so leave," Zero said in a menacing manner. Kaname shook his head, laughing. "Jealous that I got here first, Zero?" Zero growled. Kaname turned around and looked out the window. "It's sunset, please forgive me Yuki, but I must leave." He turned back to Yuki and walked over to her, wiping some hair out of her face. "Be careful tonight..." He glanced at Zero. "Y-Yes Kaname-sama!" Yuki blushed furiously as Zero couldn't stop fuming at Kaname's actions. Kaname smiled. "That's my Dear Girl, " "You're going to be late, Kuran," Zero glared. Kaname slowly walked to the door. "See you soon, Yuki" And he disappeared.
"Good riddance," Zero huffed.
So much for a nap.... Yuki sighed.

As Yuki and Zero were making their evening rounds, Zero wouldn't stop muttering about he and Kaname's visitation had gone. "Damn that Kuran, thinking he rules the school. That bloodsucker had no-" "Speaking of which!" Yuki sweatdropped. "Why were you in my room? Kaname gave a reason, but you didn't..." Zero stiffened. "When I saw him in your room, I thought he was up to no good. He is a vampire afterall...." He looked away. Yuki stopped in her tracks. "Kaname wouldn't do something bad. He isn't that kind of person." "Your right.....he's an immoral creature of the night."
"STOP THAT ZERO!" Yuki yelled. Kaname, (who was a few hundred meters away), heard her yell, and started off in her direction. "What is it about Kaname that makes you so angry!?!?"
Zero grabbed Yuki's arm firmly in his grasp."Cause he has no business talking to you! He has no business calling you his 'Dear Girl' like your his pet!" Zero fumed.
......Zero........

Kaname appeared beside Yuki as if by magic. "Yuki are you hurt? What's going on?" "Back off vampire!" Zero yelled. Kaname looked at Zero holding Yuki's arm firmly. "What did you do to her?" Yuki intervened. "He didn't do anything, Kaname!" He glared at Zero coldly. "That's not what I see." He lunged at Zero, pinning him to the ground. "Kaname! Zero! STOP!" Yuki yelled terrified as she saw Zero and Kaname fight in utter fury and rage. After ten minutes Kaname recieved a deep gash in his forehead from Zero's claws. Yuki saw the blood and screamed, "Zero STOP! HE'S BLEEDING!!!" But Zero didn't stop. Kaname bravely fought on, not caring about the blood he was losing. With his fangs full out and eyes shining like blood-red rubies, Zero reached Yuki and held her firmly from behind. Kaname stopped in an instant. Zero's eyes shone wildly in the moonlight as he slowly but surely lost control of his senses. He smiled wickedly as he licked Yuki's neck slowly as if savoring the taste of the blood coursing through her veins. As he was just about to sink his fangs into her neck, Kaname knocked him unconcious with a blow to the head. Before he hit the ground, Kaname had taken Yuki and run into the nearby woods.

As he sat her down, Kaname slumped against the tree he was standing beside. "Kaname!" Yuki yelled as she scrambled to him. "My Dear Girl..." Kaname smiled. "Hang on Kaname, you'll be ok," Yuki said franticly. She mopped his forehead with her sleeve, but was surprised to see no gash, not even a scar. "Vampires heal relatively quick, Yuki," Kaname laughed. Yuki blushed. "I-I'm glad you'll be ok Kaname-sama..." Kaname lifted her chin gently. "You're tired, Yuki. Would you like to rest here 'til morning? I'll protect you, and return you before dawn." "T-Thank you Kaname-sama, but what about Zero?" Kaname smiled. "Always thinking about others, Yuki. He'll be alright, he just needs some sleep" "Oh," Yuki sighed. "Then if it's not too much trouble, I-I'd like to stay here..." She blushed. Kaname smiled once more and replied, "It's no trouble, I wouldn't miss a chance to look after my Dear Girl. " He wrapped his arms around her, as she layed on his chest and looked at the stars. "Kaname?" "Yes my Dear Girl?" "I-I can't sleep...." "I shall help you then, help you to drift off to the lands of your imagination." Kaname opened his mouth, and started singing in a low, beautiful voice.

Hold me like you held on to life, when all fears came alive and entombed me,
Love me, like you love the sun, scorching the blood of my....vampire heart...

"K-kaname....." Yuki said letting her eyes droop. Kaname turned her head gently and kissed her softly, passionately, if even for a moment. As he looked into her eyes, he whispered, "Sweet dreams, my Dear Girl".
User Image

(This was my first fanfiction so please tell me what you think! ^^' Thank You and I hope you enjoyed it!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:29 pm
right a new one quick this one was soooooooooooooooooo good heart heart heart  

Lane_Luv

Neko-chan298

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:49 pm
I'm sorry, this is so uncharicteristic. Your a talented writer, but you made Yuuki out to be a Mary Sue, wich she clearly is not. Zero is never that outspoken about his dlislike for Kaname, yes he glares, but Zero doesn't yell.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 am
Oh I see ^^'
Thank you for pointing that out, and I'll be sure to be more careful of their personalities next time ^^'
Thank you once again for your compliments.  

fun_loving_wierdo_001

angel1goth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 am
lease make another part to it, it was really good  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:06 am
A lil' OOC but I loved it. Keep going! biggrin  

Mizuko Aquarian

ShinobiGal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:55 pm
It was pretty good. Although Kaname said 'dear girl' too much and some parts of the story was unlike the characters. But you still did good biggrin Yay Kaname!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:25 pm
KYAA!! heart the personalities were a bit off but i still loved it.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Rengirl17

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Wow your story was awesome. Won`t you please write some more?!?!?!?!?  
[Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games