Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U LIEK HENTAI??
  OH YEAH ;D
  no 3:<
View Results

Suvu

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:41 pm
I am sixteen years old. I come with my anime club at school. I know last year we had a hentai night where we watched off of one guys computer (collection so large it was creepy) most was funny as the girl screams no but dosn't resist, or one guy that kept loseing his pants and everyone in our group cheered when he found them. But it soon got boring as i started thinking ok, hes f***ing her in the a** again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:12 am
MJ Black
I am sixteen years old. I come with my anime club at school. I know last year we had a hentai night where we watched off of one guys computer (collection so large it was creepy) most was funny as the girl screams no but dosn't resist, or one guy that kept loseing his pants and everyone in our group cheered when he found them. But it soon got boring as i started thinking ok, hes f***ing her in the a** again.

Ha ha, yeah. Hentai can get repetative. I mean it is, afterall, sex in different ways. <_<;  

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Kazuma_uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:13 pm
i wanted to go to yuri night but nooo~

grr gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:25 pm
...Deliver me from all of this sadness...

xD My friend who was 14 at the time said he was stationed there to "help out" [he was a staff for Registration, like me] and went in.

He said he almost puked. rofl

Yuri sounds interesting. :3 Fanime doesn't have much yuri, though. ._.

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and its features. Please DON'T send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...Deliver me from all of this madness...

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

The Fanime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas