Submit

Buki

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:34 am
the fanime board (fanime.com) is so dead and no one seems to want to help each other =/ I recieved the Artist Alley Table Space Agreement Paper but I have no clue what to put down in the blanks. I've read it a few times already. So those of you who have gotten the Agreement paper before, think you guys can help me answer my problems? =/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:15 pm
I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. D:

If anyone has any questions for Artist Alley at all feel free to PM me or ask me here. I'm on the AA staff and good friends with the head, so we can figure out or solve an issues you have. Also there is an artist alley Live Journal community for your questions concerning 2008 Artist Alley.~

PS. Anyone who was at artist alley in 2007, I was the guy often dressed as shikamaru. ^^;

Evode

Eloquent Medalist

Quinlynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:04 am
Evode
I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. D:

If anyone has any questions for Artist Alley at all feel free to PM me or ask me here. I'm on the AA staff and good friends with the head, so we can figure out or solve an issues you have. Also there is an artist alley Live Journal community for your questions concerning 2008 Artist Alley.~

PS. Anyone who was at artist alley in 2007, I was the guy often dressed as shikamaru. ^^;

There is an LJ community? Could we please have a link?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:19 pm
http://community.livejournal.com/fanimeaa2008/

Things are finally getting set in stone for fanime 2008 so now I can probably answer most if not all of your questions at this time. <3

Feel free to PM me. :3

Evode

Eloquent Medalist

The Fanime Con Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas