Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
This is a joy killer.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:25 am
I was wandering around Gaia (what else?), and I had a new PM awaiting me. I clicked the enveloppe and stumbled upon this little beauty:

~bannedohnoes~ _swirly_
i lk chez du u lk chz wts gramr i ht u kthx r bai fek al th gamz u gtz a no lif, nob noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob burning_eyes

The only words I understand in there are: I, you, are, all, no, noob.
Will anybody risk their soul and try to decode this? I simply cannot decode this pile of s**t (please excuse my swearing), so...
I have nothing else to say.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:25 am
Wow. Just. Wow.  

omg its nimbus

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:00 pm
XxJennessaxX
I was wandering around Gaia (what else?), and I had a new PM awaiting me. I clicked the enveloppe and stumbled upon this little beauty:

~bannedohnoes~ _swirly_
i lk chez du u lk chz wts gramr i ht u kthx r bai fek al th gamz u gtz a no lif, nob noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob burning_eyes

The only words I understand in there are: I, you, are, all, no, noob.
Will anybody risk their soul and try to decode this? I simply cannot decode this pile of s**t (please excuse my swearing), so...
I have nothing else to say.

I shall attempt it. *slight bow*

Ahem.

"I like chess. Do you chess ? Like, what's grammar? I hate you. Okay, thanks. (portion skipped) You gots (have) no life, you are a noob."

I have a hard time translating "r bai fek"...but I know the second half says "all the games."

---

That is all I could do without my head exploding. The joy of being promoted to a Level 1 writing tutor has been flattened. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:39 pm
i lk chez du u lk chz wts gramr i ht u kthx r bai fek al th gamz u gtz a no lif, nob noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

I like Cheese, Do you like cheese? Whats grammar? I hate you, okay? Thanks, or bye. ******** all that grammar, you have no life noob. Nooo....oob.

Maybe?  

Songo-Hanli Aanali

Lekonua

Wealthy Genius

5,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:00 pm
Quote:
i lk chez du u lk chz wts gramr i ht u kthx r bai fek al th gamz u gtz a no lif, nob noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob burning_eyes.gif

"I like cheese [chess?]. Do you like cheese [chess?]? What's grammar? I hate you, 'kay thanks are bye f**k all the games. You got no life, noob."

That...is...hilarious. This person calls good grammar users noobs?

I am about to pass out from laughing so hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Wow, That brings a whole new understanding of IDIOTIC!

burning_eyes  

Robthebob

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:19 pm
Robthebob
Wow, That brings a whole new understanding of IDIOTIC!

burning_eyes
Not really, it's been there for quite some time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:31 am
This PM does not simply define "moronic beyond measure". It legitimizes the phrase's existence.  

Galadedrid Damodred

CristoVII

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:12 am
The amount on effort placed on translating this is painful, more to the person who pmed it that to the people who tried to translate it (more or less I got the same thing).

You seem to get a lot of txt tlk flame pms, don't you? It's like an infestation of ticks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Lekonua
Quote:
i lk chez du u lk chz wts gramr i ht u kthx r bai fek al th gamz u gtz a no lif, nob noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob burning_eyes.gif

"I like cheese [chess?]. Do you like cheese [chess?]? What's grammar? I hate you, 'kay thanks are bye f**k all the games. You got no life, noob."

That...is...hilarious. This person calls good grammar users noobs?

I am about to pass out from laughing so hard.

eek Why didn't I think of that? I do believe it's cheese. Forgive my mistake.  

Patron with a Mission

[Joan De Arc]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:44 pm
I'm going to..
Err.....
Well, I'm thinking a huge flaming on how idiotic that idiot is..
Or a message insulting him.
Or it..
Or IDIOT!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:10 pm
He really does have a death wish...  

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers