Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know what I've just noticed....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:07 am
In all my time on playing the sims, i've never had a simple sim family (as in only one or two kids and wife's only been married once, never divoreced, never cheeted). I don't know if it's just me, but someone in my family ends up dieing, sneeking out, robbing some place, cheeting, having seven kids with diffrent men, kissing guardeners while taking care of kids in a locked room...is it just me?
All of my families arn't (first starters) as I liked to call 'em. Like, my main sim has been married three times with five kids, soon with six, loves the guardener, maid, neighbor and third and first husband...and i can go on and on alll day...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:11 am
Wow! I never do anything like that. I find it too hard to play with a house that has more than four Sims in it at once. The most complicated my game gets is that Chester Geike (from OfB) who, dispite being a knowledge Sim, has 4 loves and is currently father to an as yet unborn baby belonging to a Sim who is already married.
I don't know why but a LOT of the females in Bluewater Village find Chester VERY attractive. lol.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:49 am
I like to spice up my sims lives a bit now and then, so it doesn't get boring. A little scandal here, a little "natural" disaster there, the possibilities are endless.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 am
The only time my sims families (Household if it's uni) is if I'm doing the full cast of a TV show, movie or anime. I've got all the students from Azumanga Daioh on there. I'm wondering how to get cstom university teachers, I want my Azugirls to be taught by Yukari, Nyamo and Kimura-sensei!  

Osaka In Wonderland

Greenzally

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 am

Lol! But the scandals are fun.... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:29 am
Well yeah it's interesting that way. I always make really complicated family situations and it's way better than just the straight mum and dad and 2.4 kids family story.  

Chikiya

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 pm
My Sim families are never scandal-free. I would get bored if nothing interesting ever happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:03 pm
I think the best scandal I ever had was when my dead sim's still living second husband started sleeping with two of her daughters, who lived in the same houshold, lol. One of them was a vampire, so during the day he would sleep with one sister, and at night when she was asleep he would fool around with the other, lol. It was so funny.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:07 pm
I have lots of scandals. Nina Caliente/Capp/Pleasant and Miranda Capp are homewreckers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:29 pm
Belive or not, its easy for me to have 6-7 controlable sims in my house..  

Your Dads Car

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:54 pm
Sram Shadow
Belive or not, its easy for me to have 6-7 controlable sims in my house..

Same here. I normally make a full household. My "biggest family" was with a mom, dad, "water" boy (who was previously the guardener but mom fell in love with him so she had a little affair and then got married to the guardener behind her husband's back), three of the dad's kids and three of the guardener's kids....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:11 pm
entervixen
I think the best scandal I ever had was when my dead sim's still living second husband started sleeping with two of her daughters, who lived in the same houshold, lol. One of them was a vampire, so during the day he would sleep with one sister, and at night when she was asleep he would fool around with the other, lol. It was so funny.

Smart! That's a good idea...hmm...-thinks with an inocent smile on- lolz  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

LadyBirdGerhl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:15 pm
LOL I do some complicated stuff like that. Sometimes I just mess things up. Like, the starter sims for Veronaville. You know how Mercutio and Tybalt hate each other? Well, I made all the Capp and Monty kids go to college together, and I made Mercutio and Tybalt become friends, then fall in love with each other. rofl They're engaged right now. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:48 pm
Kiss_by_a_Rose
LOL I do some complicated stuff like that. Sometimes I just mess things up. Like, the starter sims for Veronaville. You know how Mercutio and Tybalt hate each other? Well, I made all the Capp and Monty kids go to college together, and I made Mercutio and Tybalt become friends, then fall in love with each other. rofl They're engaged right now. xd

HA! I didn't the same thing!!! And then the Goth family, I killed bella, married the old guy to another one of my sims. Killed him after her second child...yea...  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 pm
I have alot of scandal-free families but lately I've been in the mood for a good sims scandal!  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games