Your input needed.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:33 pm
Xiie.net
I also think we will have a newsletter soon that will later become a magazine! We are also working on getting something together for our users that will have been here from the start!

something as in...?...*don't mean to sound all self-conceted [sp?], it's too bad you can't type tones in the letters...*
I like the magazine/newsletter idea though, let us know what bands are newish so we can check them out and not keep stumbling across the same people again and again....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:59 pm
rayne_phantom
Xiie.net
I also think we will have a newsletter soon that will later become a magazine! We are also working on getting something together for our users that will have been here from the start!

something as in...?...*don't mean to sound all self-conceted [sp?], it's too bad you can't type tones in the letters...*
I like the magazine/newsletter idea though, let us know what bands are newish so we can check them out and not keep stumbling across the same people again and again....

I'm not sure yet actually... I got the idea from how you can tell those who have been on gaia from the beginning because of the items they have and etc so I was thinking of something like that. Got any suggestions? xd Some kind of item....... or some kind of special rank or ...yeah, something

edit: A friend had an idea of something maybe signed or maybe even a meeting with one of our bands/artists. Like you get a voucher or something and can pick one artist. What ya think?  

astrysk

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:57 pm
Xiie.net
rayne_phantom
Xiie.net

I'm not sure yet actually... I got the idea from how you can tell those who have been on gaia from the beginning because of the items they have and etc so I was thinking of something like that. Got any suggestions? xd Some kind of item....... or some kind of special rank or ...yeah, something

edit: A friend had an idea of something maybe signed or maybe even a meeting with one of our bands/artists. Like you get a voucher or something and can pick one artist. What ya think?

Wow, that would be crazy.
But think about how people are going to get around that.

If I live in Los Angeles, which I do, and you're in another state, how does that work? o_o;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:53 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Xiie.net
rayne_phantom
Xiie.net

If I live in Los Angeles, which I do, and you're in another state, how does that work? o_o;

Well thats why I'm kinda leaning towards getting a couple things signed and etc. Maybe we can do contests and the prize for that is a meet and greet. We could afford the airfare as long as it was in the US and only a few people.  

astrysk

astrysk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:58 am
Updated the FAQ, check it out!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Xiie.net
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Xiie.net
rayne_phantom
Xiie.net

Well thats why I'm kinda leaning towards getting a couple things signed and etc. Maybe we can do contests and the prize for that is a meet and greet. We could afford the airfare as long as it was in the US and only a few people.

sounds like a good idea and you've got it figured out, let me know how it goes!

rayne_phantom

astrysk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 am
I will! As soon as the real website gets set up thing should get interesting.... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 am
Woo hoo! we got the front page up...kinda sweatdrop . We dont have all the sections of it up, but we did get one part that will help us get the rest. Now up on the front page is the downloadable artist aggreement so we can start signing up band/artists and some great music on our database!  

astrysk

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Xiie.net
Woo hoo! we got the front page up...kinda sweatdrop . We dont have all the sections of it up, but we did get one part that will help us get the rest. Now up on the front page is the downloadable artist aggreement so we can start signing up band/artists and some great music on our database!

Congrats! 3nodding I'm glad it's coming along!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:02 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Xiie.net

Congrats! 3nodding I'm glad it's coming along!

Yay! Congrats that it's coming along!
I've been in front of my computer all day working on putting together a video for a retirnment cermony, scanning pictures in, editing them and restoring their quaility, editing video clips ect.
my head hurts now,
I don't know how people can spend the wntire day in front of a computer,
I'd go crazy...

rayne_phantom

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items