Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tetsuo and Guilmon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galaxius Clusterfunk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Name: Tetsuo
Origin: Japan
Personality: Easygoing, kind, generous, friendly, care free, general good guy.
Appearance: See avi and take away the tail
Bio:

Tetsuo is a simple guy, never did good in school or sports, and never all that popular. But at the same time, he was never an outcast, he was more like the guy that everyone could get along with regardless of personal preferences. His life so far has been pretty normal, except for the lack of parents(they abandoned him when he was young).

(NOTE: Tetsuo is really just a variation of another character I made for a story a while ago. See my profile for his original form. I might decide to change him into a more original rp character)

As for me personally

Name: ......Tetsuo.
Race: human(not into the whole splitting people by origin thing)
Personality: Lazy-a** goofball  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:53 pm
User Image
Name of Digimon: Guilmon (Nicknamed Scar)
Current Level: Rookie
Attacks: Pyro Sphere
Appearance (picture): (See siggy, add a scar across his right eye)
Personality: Gruff but friendly once you get to know him. Isn't too sure about what to think about the sudden appearance of humans, especially his partener.
Bio: Scar spent most of his life wandering the digital world alone. Because nobody ever took him seriously when he was younger, he used to get into a lot of fights, one ended up giving him a scar across his right eye. Scar has no friends. Every being he has encountered has either tried to delete him and load his data, or run off fearing him due to his cold attitude. He has never learned to trust anyone but himself, and so often acts harshly towards other digimon. He hates encountering mega level digimon because every time he does, they try to delete him. Until Tetsuo came around, Scar was a loner, roaming the digital world, searching for both a purpose and a peaceful place to live.

User Image
Level: Champion
Attacks: Exhaust Flame, Dragon Blade

User Image
Level: Ultimate
Attacks: Atomic Blaster
(Thanks for letting me keep it Fiancee!)

User Image
level: Mega
Attacks: Sheild of the Just

User Image
Name: Agumon
Level: Rookie
Attacks: Baby Flame, Baby Burner
Appearance: (see pic above)
Bio: While wandering the digital world, Tetsuo and Scar came across a young Agumon that was being attacked by a group of Ogremon. The two acted quickly and Scar digivolved into Growlmon, chasing the Ogremon off with a simple blast of fire. Agumon thanked the two enthusiastically, claiming that Scar was the coolest digimon in the world since he could digivolve. The two were prepared to go their seperate ways but Agumon wouldn't let them go unless he was allowed to come with them. Scar refused immediately, pointing out that since Agumon was so young, he would cause them more trouble then they really needed. Tetsuo however, being the overly generous guy that he is, agreed to let Agumon stick with them.
Agumon is a very feisty little digimon, alwayts challenging Scar to a fight, and looking up to him like a big brother. He's aggressive at times but more or less just a child, with the playful attitude of one. He's loyal and seemingly fearless(he's still afraid of the dark), and will stand his ground against any foe if he thinks his freinds are being threatened.  

Galaxius Clusterfunk

keegy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:05 am
cool growlmon  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:33 am
Thanks!  

Galaxius Clusterfunk

keegy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:07 pm
not sure what digimon im gonna get i might get comandramon  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:57 pm
your agumon digivolves to the coolest greymon variants. congrats!  

King_Form

Galaxius Clusterfunk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:37 pm
I hath returned!!! Thanks Leo, and you are right. This Agumon really does digivolve into one of the coolest Greymon variants ever! GeoGreymon!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:54 pm
Hey Tetsuo-kun, How was your vtrip to the digi-world?
Rune:*slaps Marth* stop asking stupid questions Marth stare
OWWW! stressed STOP THAT! scream  

Marth_56

King_Form

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:34 pm
well if they add it when you get to your ultimate you might be able to get the counterprt to wargreymon,
VICTORYGREYMON!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:37 pm
And, he's got a sword!!

rofl  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

King_Form

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:54 pm
its huge! almost as big as emporergreymon's!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:58 am
REALLY!? I thought his Mega form was ShineGreymon with two super-powered modes!? That's what Wiki said.  

Galaxius Clusterfunk

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff