Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply I WANNA GET A MOHAWK. (But my mom won't let me get one.)-- Fashion & Hair.
Another new hair topic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ailes_Grises

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:39 am
See, I have this problem where I don't like my hair very much... Right now I'd say it's about the equivalent of a huge curly brown mess. I want to do something a bit more stylish with it, but I'm too lazy to straighten it. Any ideas? (Even just making it more manageable would be an improvement.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:30 pm
have you tried a straight perm?
my best bud got one, and it chilled the curles big time..

but i dont know how much it costed.
and its easier[[way way]] to straighten it, if it doesnt go straight enough allready.

personally i like curliy hair[[i used to have it really bad>.< its still bad, but i spend my morning straightening it..]] and all i would do is cut it so that it was bob length and put bows and headbands in it..

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

queenotheworld

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:35 pm
i have the same type of hair...try putting it up in a bun on the top of your head when its wet, and sleep on it. when you wake up and its dry it should come out in (somewhat) controled curls...another thing to do is dry it, then sleep on it. sleeping on it helps calm the frizz out of it. in the morning it will be easier to straighten. you could also get it chemically straightened, but my mom does that and it evidentally hurts your scalp.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:05 am
you lucky bastards. i love curly hair. mine is straight. and flat. and boring. gonk  

stellar sound

I WANNA GET A MOHAWK. (But my mom won't let me get one.)-- Fashion & Hair.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games