you know you're obsessed with FOB when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsEdwardCullen1901

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:33 pm
x_Faux Affliction_x
I guess i'm obssessed i wear a ribon around my wrist that says do not open b4 christmas oops!

what kind of ribbon did you use? i want one that i do not have to take off to go swimming or whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:58 pm
E l e c t r i c k -X

-when you wear a ribbon on your wrist that says "do not open before Christmas"

I guess im obsessed then Coz i have a wribbon/bracelet that says that
and i always wear it.

When:
You pick out four of your friends that look like Joe, Patrick, Pete and Andy and try and make them play the instruments that they play (im Guilty of that... I just couldnt help myself)

When you spend four hours in one shop trying to find one of thier cds that you lost and you want to buy it again because you know its in there somewhere.  

TheNeonZombie

Sparkly Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:49 am
When your listening to thier music as you are reading this

Your mom is used to Pete's screaming as an alarm clock

When someone looks at your ipod and gives you a look like "why are you listening to this?" when they see fob's name and you already have a good comeback playing in your head

When people go through ur phone they find at least 20 pictures and 15 ringtones of fob that are each assigned to a different person

You can come up to a person and not be shy at all if they're wearing an fob shirt

The first thing you see when you wake up are fob posters on your ceiling, walls, etc.

You make everybody shut up just so you can hear and sing a fob song that was just on the another station

You've gotten into fights with your best friends because of them

You stay up to 5 in the morning just because there's a slight chance you might win tickets

You own all of thier cds (obviously)

You've been able to change an eight year old from a jonas brothers fan to a fob fan to the point where now she/he hates the jonas brothers (yeah for them)

When your on photobucket looking at fob pictures and not realizing that you have gone through 200+ pages

I'm not proud of this but now this eight year old girl has a huge crush on a 28 year old. and then when I told her he was too old for her (to put it nicely) she said it was okay because then he could marry her mom (who is 27) and become her dad. I then told her if that ever happened that I would come over her house way more often.

I am guilty as charged for all of these and probably 99% of the other ones listed. . .wow!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 am
Mrs Joe Trohman
[.Just.Sarah.]
- When you're out camping, laying in a tent with two other girls and singing XO at 2:30am.

Oh yea, I've done that many times before.

- When you open a Kerrang magazine in a service station and start squeeling and dancing around because theres a gorgeous new photo of them in the first page.

Done that too only it was in a book store in the mall. lol

- When one of your best friends starts to look like Patrick from your point of view.

Well, actually it's me who looks like Patrick. Everyone says I could be his sister. xD

how weird thats the same with me... mrgreen  

Eksdee XD

Machiavellian Vixen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 am
Piyoko Analogue
when you sing their songs at 2:30 a.m./ call your friends to sing it in the phone

That has happened to me more than once my friend calls me at 3o'clock in the morning and started singing Thanks for the Memories.

When your friends think your crazy because you space off from time to time thinking of the picture of Pete Wentz on your computer which you are on almost constantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:15 pm
...when Patrick is your laptop screensaver, your cell wallpaper, and the man you slip into the prince costume in your happily-ever-after daydream.  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 pm
When you have all of thier Cds
-you wear the same Fall Out Boy shirt for a week straight
-you randomly sing thier song.. when it's not playuing or when a differnt song totally irrelevent is playing
-your scavenger through every magazine at Wal*Mart, Target, Kmart, Hot Topic, Borders and Barnes and Noble just t otry and find the FOB magazine you saw last week.
-you forcibly push your sister out of the way because you saw Andy on the cover of some Drummer Magazine then pretend to be intrested in what types of drums he plays
-you make up a dance to at least 5 of thier songs
- you can sing most of thier songs by heart once some one brings them up
-you've turned your friends from FOB haters in to FOB lovers( Gigi and Prisy((also sister)) <3)
-When while your danceing or singing to FOB people ask you waht your singing or dancing too then you scoff and walk away because they don't know who FOB is
-you sing "I don't Care" In the Computer Lab theen some ask you and your firend what thier singing then you name hijm Bronx Mowgli Wentz
-You have an inside joke about Pete naming his child Bronx Mowgli Wentz
-you have the nerve to stay downstairs untill 1:00am on the computer when the heat went off a 10pm just to listen to your charging that was basicly dead iPod.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 am
I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive...

When everything becomes a reference to a Fall Out Boy song.

...now I only waste it dreaming of you.

Emme Meow

Other Related Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas