Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:24 am
"I'm sorry I totally shut down"lyserg tells Aoshi  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:58 pm
"it's fine, right now you need to rest. ill go and tell the Hokage that Kunou is in Konoha"  

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:56 pm
Kunou finished up the tea, she just felt thirsty, even though she had no stomach. She left a little money on the counter and left the building. She walked around the quiet village, recieveing many stares as she sauntered through the streets. She reached the village gates and jumped up on top of it. "I guess I could stay here for a bit longer... although I don't like to stay in one place for long... the bounty on my head is too big..." She said, kicking her feet over the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:22 am
"ok"  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:02 pm
((you people's posts are too short! >3 give Chibi more to work with! pwease? -begs-))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:05 pm
((kk I'll do my post over again lol))  

Level_E_Vampire

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:07 pm
"ok"says lyserg sitting down on a couch"man who was she?but those puppets were really bizzare next time I see her I'm gonna use that jutsu"she thinks and quickly falls asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:28 pm
((aah, much better... now i have something to work with! >3))

Kunou walked into what she thought was a secluded location, but was soon found out by the ANBU Black ops. "What do you fools want?" She asked them sternly, not moving a muscle. "We were just patrolling the village and... We saw you! Get out of this village now!" One of them yelled at her. But Kunou had her puppets already wrapped around each of them. "I'm sorry... what was it you wanted again?" She said, suprisingly calmly. She looked around at them, not even moving her hands. "Woah! I didn't even see her move!" Another yelled, being constricted by the puppets arms. "That's because I didn't... thos puppets move by reading my thoughts..." She said, quietly. The ANBU died silently in the arms of the many puppets. "That was no fun... not even a scream?" Kunou said, kicking one of the corpses heads. "Well, time to add to my puppet collection!" She bent down and began to work.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 pm
Lyserg wakes up"man I have a bad felling"she sighs  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:00 pm
Kunou stood up, the bodies now made into wooden puppets, she sealed them into a scroll. "Hmmm... what to do now... I'm bore out of my mind..." She said jumping back in toward the village a bit more. She landed on top of a building, examaning what was going on in her surroundings slowly, taking in each and every detailed movement of everything she laid eyes on.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:06 pm
"how could I beat her with that jutsu its dangerous, when she has those puppets"lyserg thinks  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff