Submit

choose
  Edward
  Jacob
  both
View Results

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:39 pm
She can't have both because, 1) that's cheating or two timing and 2) Edward is a vampire, and Jacob is a werewolf. They hate eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:44 pm
Niamara
Epitaph of the Twilight

Well, I think that she has to choose Edward. I mean, she really wants him to change her, and once he changes Bella into a Vampire, then she won't be able to talk to Jake without messing things up a lot.
Epitaph of the Twilight
Yeah... That's going to be really sad when Bella has to part with Jacob. She knows it, Edward knows it, and Jacob knows it. They're all just postponing the inevitable, which makes me sad pandas. sad

I know it's a bit off-topic, but does anyone actually not want Bella changed? A lot of the draw of their relationship for me, and a lot of my other TW internet friends, is that Bella is human and Edward is a vampire. If Bella gets turned, it just won't be the same... So I want her to be turned in the story, because she wants it so much and then she can be with Edward without worrying about him possibly slipping up, but I also don't want it...

But heres the thing, Bella may just tell Jacob (which will probably happen) that she only likes him as a friend and that is over with expect the friendship part but yeah she needs to be with Edward because well they're made for each other as everyone knows and I believe that Bella will become a vampire, have kids with Edward the sexy one, and be happy for herself and her family. ^_~  

IntotheDestiny

The Third Frog Brother

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:16 pm
I think Jacob will not settle for second, but it's better than nothing right? But I still like Edward better. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:48 pm
I think if she could have both the next book wouldnt be interesting they all live happily ever after... No she cant choose both  

niecerpiecer

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:53 pm
she can't pick both if she only loves one, edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 pm
I think Bella and Jacob will stay friends. Or they'll be linked in some way. They promised. She cares a lot about him. Even if her love for him is like a small tree compared to a forest of love for Edward xd

And I doubt Edward will kill Jacob. He'll probably fight with him, but not kill. He knows it would hurt Bella.

Levina_Ellar

Faye_26

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:02 pm
She is going to have to post weither she likes it or not. I know that she's going to hope that she can still be friends with Jacob but Edward isn't going to allow that. It's sad but thats the way it's going to turn out. A war might even start over it O.o Who knows xp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:45 am
I think the whole werewolve vs. vampire fight is pointless. But as long as Jacob still has a crush on Bella, and Bella is still madly in love with Edward there will be some sort of rivalry between the two.  

Scandalous bb

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces