Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Velsaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:56 pm
{{Yay we both live!Until teachers decide to try and bury use alive with homework and tests again...
@Aquarian: You got them right, no worries.}}

Elros leaned against the trunk of the tree he was sitting in and tried to clear his head.To the right only the faintest rustling of leaves gave away the presence of another elf as the jumped lightly from the next tree into the one he sat it. His wife Yuna pushed back her hood and walked along the branch to him as balanced and graceful as cat. Moonlight shone off her wavy pale gold hair, the same beautiful pale gold as their daughter's.With a sigh she sat down next to him a placed her hand in his.

" Has there been any sign of her yet?" She asked, tears beginning to well up in her large amethyst eyes.

He shook his head.

"Elros, she's never stayed around the humans so long, what if..."Her voice trailed off and swallowed.

"If any of those filth from the town harm a hair on her head they'll regret their vary existance." He said, his voice more steady then he had expected it to be. True Zelandra was 16 and a strong fighter, but she was still his little girl and anyone who hurt her would have to deal with her father's wrath.

Before Yuna could respond the two of them could scense a presence and hear rustling approaching through the forest.Elros's heart sank even more as he identified it not being his daughter. A foreboding feeling was eating at his mind but tried to ignore it as he gripped his bow. The last thing they needed was for the haven to be attacked by vampires as well. Next to him Yuna had her bow ready. When the person was nearly at the bottom of the tree he gave a sharp whistle to alter other nearby guards and the two dropped with their bows ready in front of the runner just as other guards came from behind.

"Eek! Haven't you ever heard the saying 'don't shoot the messenger'?" A female voice blurted from under the shadows of a hood. The hood was pushed back and an elven face with amber eyes was revealed.

Though he doubted the girl was a threat to them the foreboding he scened grew stronger.Elros lowered his bow only enough to be polite to the girl.

"What is your errand here?" he demanded.

"I was sent by my lord Imaril to find Captain Elors and Yuna Thellamie and bring them to my lord's home."

"I am Elros. What is the meaning of this summon. Has something happened to Lord Merik or the Lady?"

"Not to them, sir." The girl said, seeming to struggle with something she wanted had to say."

"Merciful gods...not..Our daughter..." Yuna choked as she began to tremble at the girl's silence.

The messenger nodded grimly.

"I'm afraid I was not made aware of the details before I was sent to find you." She said softly. " Lord Imaril said he would explain everything when you came."

"Then we'd best go." Elros said softly.

He put his arm around Yuna and the two of then followed the vampire through the woods in almost in a daze to the coven's territory.

{{Blech, that last little bit didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, but I guess it's ok.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 pm
(Sorry! I've been busy with work and school, and haven't had the time to do anything more than check Daily Chance and my Aquarium every day I log on!)

Linnea's eyes focused perceptibly as she was pulled out of her reverie. "I have...nothing," she said, seeing the blank spot centred on her timetable. "I don't have anywhere to be until after lunch hour is done."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 pm
''Oh...I could skip and show you around if you wanted.'' Echi offered kindly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 pm
"Oh, I'm not a new student," Linnea said hastily. "I've been in Forks all my life. But Ella might welcome a tour." All at once, Echi's words brought back her prior depression. She'd been here her whole life, for chrissakes.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:09 pm
"Maybe at lunch." Said Ella, ready to get to gym. She never really was one for skipping class. "I'll see you guys later, unless you guys want to come and watch, or something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:51 pm
'''Kay.'' Echi grabbed her backpack, swining it on her shoulder. She turned to walk outside to science.  

Denki Nasu

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces