Submit

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Sooooooo i was thinking what you people would think if mario and link met eachother? What wud u think of them havin a game together. Personally i think that would be kinda kewl! but if u don't think so post it here  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:18 pm
It'd depend on story couldn't judge unless I saw the game and played it if there's one ever created  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:31 pm
There really is a slight problem with that. In the realm of Nintendo, Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom are two wholly separate worlds. I think they're going to stick to games like Smash Bros. in order to have those two appear in the same game...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:35 pm
Yeah...it would have to be a SSB game or some random game where a whole lot of random characters are randomly together. but as for a normal game...I dunno...like he said, two different worlds...  

Zakugara

Invulnerable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:26 pm
It really depends on what kind of game it is. Like, if it's SSB:_, then that's fine. However, I don't really see them working together to saving one of the princesses (if not both).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:41 pm
Edymion
There really is a slight problem with that. In the realm of Nintendo, Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom are two wholly separate worlds. I think they're going to stick to games like Smash Bros. in order to have those two appear in the same game...

Well let me say it's nice to see that you still know your stuff Edymion. But i think it could work if they go the Kingdom Hearts route and make it so that the main character has to add nintendo Hero's to his team while traveling from world to world...(even if fhe doen't keep them there, which is what happends in Kingdomhearts)  

RatmasterD21

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:52 pm
*notes the Nintendo RPG sub-forum* ^_^;  
Nintendo Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items