Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Anime Vs Manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tini_rini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:49 pm
I love both of them!! The Manga had so much more detail to the main events but the anime showed more of the shorter details that really help glue the characters together and whatnot!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:56 pm
anime ^____^  

vlad rain

bunnymint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:36 pm
I heart Manga  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:56 pm
I never read the manga becuase it was so expensive but I watched the anime. I have to say that I definitly understand the people who didnt like that Sailor Moon was a crybaby I didnt even like it when I was a kid. I mean seriously. But yea, also a person said previously that she downloaded it, how?  

GTFOLosers

Sharima

Magical Girl

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:12 pm
Since I've never read the manga, I guess I'd have to say the JAPANESE version of the anime. I used to watch the English version...when I little, but in the past year, my boyfriend bought me the whole collection of Sailor Moon, including the movies! biggrin I'm almost done the series....but I can't stand watching it in English - it doesn't make sense all the way through, and it hurts my ears. LOL. So I guess I'd have to say the anime. smile I will tell you guys my opinion later after I read the manga! sweatdrop 3nodding  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff