Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Weapons of Literacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:31 pm
My torture chamber and son. He's just a little bundle of 'if you insult grammar I will make sure you can't feel your butt.'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:13 pm
A 50-ton Grammar Hammer suits my needs perfectly.

Noob: zomg, ur teh st00pid!

*WAM!*

Noob: zomgwtf! i is teh dedzorz!

*WAM!*

Noob: ow stp it! f** u!

*WAM!*

Noob: *Silence*  

Lekonua

Wealthy Genius

5,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:22 am
Huh, I prefer dual wielding my trusty swords: the Blather Buster and the Flame Flayer. Both of which have carried me through many a bitter struggle with both the forces of N.E.W.B. (Noobs Even Without Brains ) and the terrible horde of W.O.E (Witless Opposing English).

And they're still plenty sharp. Bring it. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:16 pm
Zweite
A literacy weapon? Hmm....

An epic flying F50 Grammarian jet with duel spellcheck cannons that fire at twenty thousand "lol" vaporizing rounds per half-second, also loaded with "Turn your Caps Lock Off" missiles that leave literate fallout that instantly vaporizes any txt tlk, an ICGM "Txt Tlk Incinerator" that can destroy all traces of any deliberately misspelled English word within a universal radius, and of course, an internal coffee machine (can't fight txt tlk without mocha!).

My favorite! blaugh  

s0prano42_x3

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:25 am
I still have that Katana of Literacy +10 I borrowed... think I should return it? I just found a Mace of Grammar and a Spelling Incendiary Device in my attic...  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:58 am
A Syeyr IWS2000. Not altered with illiteracy-busting modifications, but with a round this big, (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.) it doesn't really need them.

Note: the bottom round is a Winchester .308 cartridge, used in high-power assault rifles like the AK-47. By now you should've gotten a rough idea of it's power.  

MadnessFreak

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces