Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
If you could torture txt tlkers.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Altima the Dragonic Lord

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:55 pm
Altima's patented tortue system:

1. Chain them to a wall.

2. Have them sentences for me to check.

3. If they get it wrong, whip them five times for every mistake and have them write it again.

4. If all else fails; tie them up, hang them by their feet over a vat of acid until they beg for mercy. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:52 pm
I don't know... I would give them a laptop and not tell them what I am doing and every time they use "txt tlk" I would shock them.. Yes.. O.o  

Chase Keyhole

Lady Pica

Salty Wench

8,975 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:56 pm
Force them to watch reruns of Conjunction Junction and the like, then on to Reader's Rainbow. During commercials they will be forced to find a word in the dictionary, define it, and use it in a sentence. Should they fail to do so correctly, they shall have a CD or game snapped in half.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:25 pm
...I would force them to complete millions of grammer books, until it is etched into their head.  

The_0ther_Account

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:16 pm
I would force an offender to talk in intelligent conversation until I am satiated.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:31 pm
I would tie them from the top of a banister and hold a match to the rope.

"Now, please properly spell every word in the dictionary. If you spell one wrong, I might drop this match 'accidentally' onto the rope."

I'm so nice. ^_^  

Cheerfulhope

Bladeglory

Shy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:02 pm
I'd use the Mangekyou Sharingan to tourture them with big words for 72 hours in only a split-second. That way I could torture about 60 a minute if they were all lined up and I had the stamina.

(It's from Naruto. Itachi uses it to put it's victim in another realm that he almost completely controls. He stabs Kakashi five times in one of those Mangekyou seconds. He also uses it on Sasuke and makes Sasuke experience Itachi murdering the entire clan over and over and over... Kakashi and Sasuke both almost die from thier mental wounds.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:36 pm
I was tortured mercilessly by a text talker today. She kept writing in text talk on purpose on the chalk board at school.

One of these days, I'm going to get her back. Any ideas?

[Psychotic.Ballerina]

Vajra B. Hairava

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:02 pm
I really don't mind them that much. Its not that bad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:14 am
Wolfie Kid
BlueBlythe
Wolfie Kid
[Joan De Arc]
Do what I'm doing to this guy who's asking for my password.
Insulting him through what he asks for..

Example:
"D00d, h0w r u t0d@y."
(I suck at writing in 1337, by the way.)

"Please, if you say another number, letter, or word, you could horribly injure yourself with that strangely shape pea-brained cranium of yours."

I would confuse them with long words that insult them.

I like the way you think. I do that, but I apply it to everything in life. So if I'm bullied, I use reverse psychology, or insult them in a way that makes them look really stupid and me incredibly clever. I, however, would simply use the 'I can't understand you technique'..... you know, the one you use when you want to break up a phone call. But instead of going, 'What? Sorry, you're breaking up', I would just constantly put, 'I'm sorry, I don't understand.... do you speak english? Sprachensei Deutsch?' and continue in such an ignorant manner that they'll leave me alone. biggrin

Well, I should not had done it to the hacker.
I got hacked.

You poor soul. crying

Ouch. That must've hurt. I hope he and his text-talking didn't kick you out of the Grammar Guild. I'd hate to burn a comrade at the stake. cry  

Natsuri

Prince Platypus

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:30 am
I'd have an elephant slowly push them through a metal grate. ...I've thought about this before. >.>;  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:30 pm
blueturnsgrey
These are all really great forms of torture. Some of them are a little crazy.

The only thing I can think of at this present moment in time is to force them to send one thousand text messages in perfect grammar in a row. If they mess one up, they start again. Oh, and each message would have to use the maximum amount of characters.

xd That's all you get from me right now. It's not the best.

EXCELLENT  

s0prano42_x3

[p o c k y `]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:28 pm

Okay. Well first they would be wounded so they blood is coming out. Then I would make them sit in a desk and complete all of the grammar books in the world, even in different languages, and if they get one teeny mistake then I would poor salt water into their blood streams. ^^*

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:51 pm
I don't know. I think that they know the grammar, but on the Internet, they don't feel like they need to use it...

I wouldn't do much.

I'd use the silent treatment.  

Doppelgaanger

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:11 am
Now this is besides the point of the guild. evil  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2