Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Shippuden 7 and 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 pm
Something Sasori said in this episode made me think about Kabuto. Could Kabuto be a Jinchuuriki?

Re-watch the episode if you haven't already saw it the firs time and pay attention to the conversation Sasori and Deidara after Kankuro gets his a** handed back to him. I think it's a clue about Kabuto.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was just wonderin'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:54 pm
.....................He's not. (I'm far ahead with the online manga) Really random thought, though. What made you think that?  

vampiretrees

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:23 pm
I'm up to date with the manga as well.

For one, we really don't know anymore about Kabuto's background except for being adopted by that medical nin. Plus remember his eyes turning blood red in th Chuunin exam? What was all that about? I'm just guessing he might be one....

Second, it was just that converstation Deidara and Sasori had. I'll watch it again and tell you where to find that 'clue' is at....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Very doubtful. Since Sasori has already met Kabuto(due to him being a previous mind slave) I dont think he would have let him go like that.  

Mr._Stabby

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:43 pm
I don't know, I mean wouldn't it be possible? We don't really know much about Sasori and his actions within the Akatsuki. The only thing we do know is that stuff in the sand arc and that's not much saying about his past with the Akatsuki moreover than his past with the sand village.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games