Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
I :heart: video games. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runningman Daebak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:29 am
Kh1-2, Final Fantasy, Heavnly Sword, Assasins Creed, Etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:48 am
dynasty warriors, kingdom hearts, final fanasties, and etc.  

Shoua_Yaj

0sexycutie0
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17 am
DS:
pokemon diamond, mario kart, harvest moon, mortal kombat, metroid prime hunters, Assassin's Creed and ect. Too many ds games.

Xbox 360: although i dont have the console, sad I love playing these games

gears of war and halo 3

PC games:

W.o.W (burning crusades)

Note to all ds owners: if you want play any wifi games... contact me with the game you want to play, along with your fc and i will reply back.
>.<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 am
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Oh snaps! AC does get old quick but it looks beautiful ... but if you're playing off and on it's an okay game ... and for the Ps3 version, you don't have to worry about getting all the flags or killing all the templars since you can't get the achievements.

-PS2s are like $129 and I'm they're still selling really well! You should grab a refurb one for like $110. And it's slim so ... it wouldn't take up too much space!

-If you sell your PS3, you probably wouldn't get as much money as you wanted and would still not be able to afford the 80GB version ... =(

-Bioshock is meant to be played on X-Box anyway! And Starcraft II doesn't seem very interesting ... The fact that it went totally 3D doesn't appeal to me. And now that everything is revised and different makes classic starcraft gameplay hard to achieve. Bleh!

I totally agree. AC is by far one of the more graphically appealing games I've played so far. Not only that but how the player gets to interact with the environment and the surrounding people was very innovative. It wasn't until a couple hours down the road when I got totally bored of the game. I still think it's very pretty though, but designers seem to care more about visuals these days than actual gameplay.

Eeghh, I think I'm going to skip out on the PS2. I got the PC instead, which happened to be a good choice since my laptop keeps going kaput on me. If I get totally desparate and want to play some nostalgic PS2 games, maybe then I'll go out to get one.

I'm a huge Starcraft fan and I get excited seeing updates. (ZERG, Yey!) I don't like the clay-esque feel of the graphics and Blizzard did this on purpose because they recieved tons of complaints about the game being too "cartoony" and unrealistic. I was happy with the original style and this newer version feels... too sterile almost. Like waxy. But a Blizzard game is a Blizzard game and they've yet to upset me with anything they create. Yes, I have high expectations for the game but no, I don't hate the idea.

Now a WoW movie on the other hand... I don't know where they are going with that. Apparently the creators (of the film) are making the Horde "evil" , and I personally think that's bogus. The Horde are not evil, even though the way they are portrayed may make the general public think so. Hollywood just doesn't want to deal with ugly green-skinned people as heroes (even though Shrek worked!). We'll see! I'll stop this tangential rant!  

Myako
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:24 am
Quote:
I totally agree. AC is by far one of the more graphically appealing games I've played so far. Not only that but how the player gets to interact with the environment and the surrounding people was very innovative. It wasn't until a couple hours down the road when I got totally bored of the game. I still think it's very pretty though, but designers seem to care more about visuals these days than actual gameplay.

Eeghh, I think I'm going to skip out on the PS2. I got the PC instead, which happened to be a good choice since my laptop keeps going kaput on me. If I get totally desparate and want to play some nostalgic PS2 games, maybe then I'll go out to get one.

I'm a huge Starcraft fan and I get excited seeing updates. (ZERG, Yey!) I don't like the clay-esque feel of the graphics and Blizzard did this on purpose because they recieved tons of complaints about the game being too "cartoony" and unrealistic. I was happy with the original style and this newer version feels... too sterile almost. Like waxy. But a Blizzard game is a Blizzard game and they've yet to upset me with anything they create. Yes, I have high expectations for the game but no, I don't hate the idea.

Now a WoW movie on the other hand... I don't know where they are going with that. Apparently the creators (of the film) are making the Horde "evil" , and I personally think that's bogus. The Horde are not evil, even though the way they are portrayed may make the general public think so. Hollywood just doesn't want to deal with ugly green-skinned people as heroes (even though Shrek worked!). We'll see! I'll stop this tangential rant!

SC2 has been getting a lot more interesting now ... I've seen the gameplay and I'm a little impressed at how good it looks. I mean the old SC look is nice but a new SC with the old graphics does make it a little old ... I heard that the Zerg have a new unit that regenerates and is probably the cheapest unit alive. =( But that is all temporary since the game still needs to be balanced.

And I always thought the horde was evil ... in a way. Don't hate me!

How's that PS3 going? This is the year that it will make a come back and dominate the market. Gran Turismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Which I am really excited for!!), Grand Theft Auto 4, Killzone 2, and a lot more AAA games!!

I got DMC4 and it is possibly the best PS3 game out so far. UT3 isn't selling very well for any platform ... but it is a very good game and is very much like 2k4. And Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is so "=O!" It looks and feels kind of like an expansion pack, but it plays so much better and the new weapons are amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:44 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
SC2 has been getting a lot more interesting now ... I've seen the gameplay and I'm a little impressed at how good it looks. I mean the old SC look is nice but a new SC with the old graphics does make it a little old ... I heard that the Zerg have a new unit that regenerates and is probably the cheapest unit alive. =( But that is all temporary since the game still needs to be balanced.

And I always thought the horde was evil ... in a way. Don't hate me!

How's that PS3 going? This is the year that it will make a come back and dominate the market. Gran Turismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Which I am really excited for!!), Grand Theft Auto 4, Killzone 2, and a lot more AAA games!!

I got DMC4 and it is possibly the best PS3 game out so far. UT3 isn't selling very well for any platform ... but it is a very good game and is very much like 2k4. And Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is so "=O!" It looks and feels kind of like an expansion pack, but it plays so much better and the new weapons are amazing.

I'm terrible because I never found the time to play the DMC series. Everyone and their mothers are telling me to dedicate some time to play it because it's supposed to be epic. Soo... I haven't played too much with my PS3 yet. GT5 came out and I'm impressed with the graphics, but it's not a game I would personally play for fun. I'm waiting for MGS4 and FFXIIIs.

I was tempted to buy a PSP just for Crisis Core, lol! I sooo want to play that game and I dont want to borrow other people's PSP for it. Bleh.  

Myako
Vice Captain

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:04 am
DDR!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:06 pm
Myako
I'm terrible because I never found the time to play the DMC series. Everyone and their mothers are telling me to dedicate some time to play it because it's supposed to be epic. Soo... I haven't played too much with my PS3 yet. GT5 came out and I'm impressed with the graphics, but it's not a game I would personally play for fun. I'm waiting for MGS4 and FFXIIIs.

I was tempted to buy a PSP just for Crisis Core, lol! I sooo want to play that game and I dont want to borrow other people's PSP for it. Bleh.

It's not epic enough for me to push it on someone ... but it is a pretty bad a** series.

GT5 Prologue isn't really GT5, but it is a very expensive demo of the game. It does look great--especially the cockpit view.

I hit that point too when I got my PS3, but I did a bit of reading reviews and about the system and I got pretty excited about having it.

You should buy a PSP! The new slim models are so awesome! I 'broke' my old one just to get a new one for christmas! I wanted to get Crisis Core also, but I'm saving all my money for MGS4 LE. In fact, PSP sales hit a record number and killed the DS in Japan the month that Crisis Core came out. Also, something that I didn't realize until a few weeks ago, you can play PS1 games from your PS3 onto your PSP via remote play! And download certain games from the PS Network, like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and play on your PSP or PS3!

Games I'm looking forward to this year: Valkyrja Chronicles, Resistance 2 (the first one is still very fun and a must own), Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:13 pm
Jareroi
YUCK! every hmong people likes anime....

makes me sick...... I hate anime.....too many people talking about it.... >.<
well, hm.. video games.... harvest moon64 is awesome.. but I wanna play other harvest moon games too........

hm, pokemon.. is alright... it's definitley getting boring... especially with the Sinnoh region...... not alot of funn....

hm, other games.... mega man is gay, because my brother likes that game too much..... OBSESSION
hm, halo? idk....

I like Star wars 2 on Xbox... but that's only because I'm a kid.. but I like snipping Ewoks....
Cooking Mama anybody?? Lol.. j/k

GTFO.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:14 pm
i heart video game

whatever that has to do w/ action
i'm so in love w/

or the ones where they do awesome tricks
like tomb raider

so awesome

but my fav games of all time that
i'm additcted to is SOLDIER FRONT

its like an online war