Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Gaara-sama!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like more, Deidara or Gaara?
  Gaara, Sabaku Kyuu!
  Deidara, KATSU!
View Results

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:05 pm
OMG, I can't believe Deidara beat Gaara. Although he did use an awesome trick. Well, if you could have Deidara's clay power or Gaara's sand power, tell us which one you'd want. Also tell us what you voted and why in the poll.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:09 pm
I voted for Deidara because I simply love the akatsuki. I love the un-named member because if I write about him in a fan fic, I can give him any powers I want, because his abilities haven't been talked about yet. If I could have one of their powers though, I'd say Gaara's because he manipulates the sand through his own mind, Deidara molds the clay and makes it bigger or smaller, and can make it explode. I believe having complete power over something and being able to simply control it is much more useful.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Mimori No Sabaku

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:00 pm
I don't care that Deidra beat him! He still lives, doesn't he?! I hate the Aktsuki right now!!! Gaara just became the kazekage, so come on, leave him alone while he is at the highest peak of sucess.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:28 pm
Gaara's a loser just like eveyone else in the hidden Sand. Bunch of retards that stands there wtaching the fight and not helping.  

Samurai Senel

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 pm
Puma D. John
Gaara's a loser just like eveyone else in the hidden Sand. Bunch of retards that stands there wtaching the fight and not helping.

If you really watched the anime you'd see that they were helping. They were using those giant crossbows and fireing them in the air. That was all they could do. Thats was the little they could seeing as the fight took place way up in the air.

Dont be dissing Gaara, he could own more then half the people in Konoha(without turning into that monster). Diedara lost that fight imo. he had to resort to crude tactics to beat garra. He used a kage's weakness by attacking the village. If they were away from the village Garra would've won with no problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:33 pm
Frostman
Puma D. John

If you really watched the anime you'd see that they were helping. They were using those giant crossbows and fireing them in the air. That was all they could do. Thats was the little they could seeing as the fight took place way up in the air.

Dont be dissing Gaara, he could own more then half the people in Konoha(without turning into that monster). Diedara lost that fight imo. he had to resort to crude tactics to beat garra. He used a kage's weakness by attacking the village. If they were away from the village Garra would've won with no problem.

Crude tactic's or not he still won, you gotta play to your opponents weakness. As for the firing the crossbow bolts into the air they really only delayed Deidara, plus I'm sure at least one Sand villager had to be a long range user and if they're isn't then they should not even be a main featured village, watching their fight in the anime was mindblowing the main point of the series is teamwork but they attack one by one instead of all at once, and the true ninja's are the bad gys since they are the only one's acting like them, the good guys might as well be samurais.  

Samurai Senel

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 am
Puma D. John
Frostman
Puma D. John

Crude tactic's or not he still won, you gotta play to your opponents weakness. As for the firing the crossbow bolts into the air they really only delayed Deidara, plus I'm sure at least one Sand villager had to be a long range user and if they're isn't then they should not even be a main featured village, watching their fight in the anime was mindblowing the main point of the series is teamwork but they attack one by one instead of all at once, and the true ninja's are the bad gys since they are the only one's acting like them, the good guys might as well be samurais.

Your bashing him too hard. And the fight was taking place very very high in the air. Name one person that can fight someone that high above the ground. I mean it's not like every ninja has wings you know.

I guess konaha are a bunch of retarded loosers too for doing nothing to help sarutobi. Yea Diedara won the fight but Garra was still a lot stronger then him. And Diedara was lucky Garra was a nice guy.

Attacking simultaneously is easier to dodge. but attacking a a random order makes a more unpredictable attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:29 am
Frostman
Puma D. John
Frostman
Puma D. John

Your bashing him too hard. And the fight was taking place very very high in the air. Name one person that can fight someone that high above the ground. I mean it's not like every ninja has wings you know.

I guess konaha are a bunch of retarded loosers too for doing nothing to help sarutobi. Yea Diedara won the fight but Garra was still a lot stronger then him. And Diedara was lucky Garra was a nice guy.

Attacking simultaneously is easier to dodge. but attacking a a random order makes a more unpredictable attack.

Thank you for telling it how it is. and as for the fighters in the air, i guess Kankuro could've helped with his puppets, but was confident that Gaara could win.  

randwe21

The World Within

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:20 pm
i would have gaaras powers
i love gaara. hes my favourite character in naruto.
xp
hahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 pm
Garra is the most badass character ever, I'm kinda glad that he beat Saskue up too (alot of people will agree with me on that). Long Live the Forth Kazekage.  

lord-hokage88

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games