Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
My sim is a naughty girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randomchild91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:27 pm
mine was in Pleasantview with Nina, Don and 2 other girls I made, Lauren and Laura. Laura and Lauren had a lesbian thing going, but since Lauren had the romance aspiration, I got her with another guy, Goopy. Lauren is now pregnant with Goopy's kid. lol Nina had lived with Don and they had a child, Irene. (Don ran away form getting married to Casandra, she's now with Darren Dreamer.) Don then fell in love with Laura and they had one child by woohooing in public. heart Nina and Don were engaged for quite awile, til Irene was a child; then Nina caught Don woohooing with Laura and they broke up. crying (don and Nina) Nina then fell in love with Lauren, since Nina is bi. And now Nina and Irene are living with Lauren. Laura is now pregnant with Don's....er...3rd child, Laura's 2nd. and they are living together. Phew!! I hope i got all that!

dramallama dramallama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:41 am
AnnoyingEvil1
Carnivorous Herbivore
AnnoyingEvil1
Miranda Capp.

Vidcund Curious got her pregnant when she was a teen. They got married and she had twins, Derek and Delilah.

Vidcund then got alien-pregnant and had triplets, Kamaria, Luna, and Koray.

Miranda got pregnant with Vidcund again, and while she was pregnant, she woohoo'd with Don Lothario [married to Cassandra Goth] and Herb Oldie [ew.] And Herb's wife, Coral, and his adopted daughter, Claire, were both home when this happened. And they broke up. Herb was moved to the "Home for Useless Elders" and Coral married Consort Capp... and they're going to adopt another child the next time I get to play them.

Oh... and if you wonder about Miranda's pregnancy, she had quads. Two boys, two girls.

Nina Caliente, also's quite 'naughty'. She was to marry Johnny Smith, because she was pregnant with his baby. But she left him at the alter. She ran off and had the baby alone [Her name is Valencia, and she'll be a child soon], and Johnny married Angela Pleasant instead. Nina then married Kent Capp, and they had a son together, Javan. And then... they both cheated: Nina with Daniel Pleasant, and Kent with a nanny. They broke up, and Daniel broke up with Mary-Sue. Nina married Daniel, and is expecting his child.

surprised All from memory, that was.

What neighbourhood did the first one happen in? I thought Curious was from Strangetown, Lothario was from Pleasantview and Capp was from Veronaville (haven't played in ages so might have forgotten) Is there a way to put them all together?

Also, what aspiration and personality is the best for making things like this happen? It sounds interesting, I want to try it xd I got bored because I had no expansions and my families did nothing interesting...

Its in my custom neighborhood, Glory Coast. I moved all the families into the lots and houses, then put them in the new neighborhood. Anyway... best aspiration to use is romance, and I don't think personality matters... make them outgoing and nice, I guess?

And you were right on where all the families originally hail from.

Oooh can you do that? I've never done it xp
Why did I ask about aspiration xp My brother's had a Sim with the romance aspiration, they first wanted to just WooHoo, then they keep wanting to WooHoo with more Sims pirate  

Bloody Ally

Animediva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:27 am
Yeah I try to avoid Romance aspiration b/c they just want WooHoo. Their goals are all scandelous. But of course, the kid I didn't like, I gave her the Romance aspiration, so things should be interesting soon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:32 pm
ashley pitts + heather huffington = alex and bo huffington.

ashley pitts + the maid = anastaysia langerak.

sneaky ashley pitts. whee

Small Strawx

minaflower71

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:05 pm
I have simply messed up my three neighbourhoods......Don from Pleasantview has like 8 lovers and Titania from Veronaville has 15...i swear..its true.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:10 am
I once had an adult female who looked just like her mother. I was playing as the girl's fiance and when I saw that she was outside, I married them and they got pregnant. Then I noticed that I hooked up the guy with his mother-in-law instead of his fiance, and she was going to have her child/grandchild by him. I've been super careful since that happened. sweatdrop  

Captain Jenocidal

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:55 pm
Yeah..I grew up a set of fraternal boy/girl twins as romance sims...The girl was a better romance sim than the boy (the boy had more family-like wants). But the girl..oh my was she the typical soap opera character!!! She had 14 lovers and all of them were men except for one. The first man she met got her pregnant, and after that I discovered and downloaded inteen and put her on birth control. I loved the beautiful kids she had but while she went on her romantic escapades her brother was getting tired taking care of her 2 toddlers and her baby, so he was always in the red until I put her on b/c. Then her brother finally found a few girls for his own, and got all pregnant, one was pregnant with twins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm
hehe I have two sims like that one woman and one man xd
The woman likes both man and other womans and even aliens xp
And has had woohoo with maaaany sims xp
And then I have a man who likes to do woohoo with the sims that work in shops... stare  

Wami-Chan

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:44 pm
Dude, your whore sim is a n00b compared to most of mine.
They have "woohoo" with everone, boy or girl, and if I make them woohoo once if goes up in their wants again so sometimes they just keep doing it and doing it and it never gets old to them so I'm just like ok, whatever makes them happy.
It makes them really ******** happy though. Their aspiration points are just like, woah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:47 pm
Lilygwen
I had a male sim once who was happily married and had two kids. Then he fell in love with a man and moved to live with him. His wife still came to visit him every now and then and they even made out in the couch and the other guy didin't even get mad about it. xp

I some times create these kind of "drama" but usually my sims have boringly normal relationships. There are occasions when the other one of the lesbian family has gotten pregnant with a fling. This was of course before I got the inteenimator, wich makes it easier to make babies. rofl

Yeah, I've done that before.
If I'm playing with a sim or whatever and they fall in love with a married sim I make them get divorced so they can get married to my sim.  

Pinny Nickels

Strya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:01 am
I just restarted my game (new computer, new reinstall of all of the exp packs except Seasons which I don't have yet), and I made one of my sims (one of the sisters in a family of male/female/female siblings) a Romance sim. Funny thing is that though I've had her scope both men and women, she has yet to find a single male that she finds hot. Her brother and sister don't seem to mind the line of women outside her bedroom door.

I don't make romance sims too often, but I enjoy them because all of my other sims tend to work solely on climbing the career ladder, and romance sims don't care a whit about that.

The one thing I don't like is that you can't really have one person woohooing another person without their spouse/love interest getting mad. I have a friend in a polygamous marriage (one guy, two girls), and I tried to model his family in the game, but it got too difficult trying to keep them all happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
;D
Im going to put my neighbourhoods together soon.
smile
oh, yeah. I play Pleasantview mostly and here's relationships:
Don lothario+Cassandra goth- Three kids, daughter and two sons.
Mortimer goth+a simself-five kids.
Herb+Coral Oldie-Died.
Lucy burb+Alexander Goth-2 kids. (Twins)
Nina caliente+Some maid guy-6 kids.
Dina caliente+simself- ten kids (Yay now she wants 20 grandkids, i changed her aspiration mind you :3)
Jennifer+John Burb-another 2 kids after lucy.
Mary-Sue+Daniel Pleasant-Like each other again, 4 more kids.
Lilith Pleasant+Dirk Dreamer-Seven kids.
Dustin Broke+Angela Pleasant-One kid.
Brandi Broke+Benjamin Long-one more kid, (as well as the one that Skip had her preg with before he died)
Beau Broke+Kaylynn Langerak-Five kids.
Yeah,
there were alot of kids after that biggrin  

fairy105

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:39 pm
x]

I usually don't play Romance sims.
I haven't had a naughty sim in a long time.
They usually get caught.
What you should really do is make her get pregnant with one of the professors.
xD

-----

Senorita Retro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:01 am
Senorita Retro
x]

I usually don't play Romance sims.
I haven't had a naughty sim in a long time.
They usually get caught.
What you should really do is make her get pregnant with one of the professors.
xD

-----

Senorita Retro

I should! Her prof. isnt an elder so I could!  

Children for dinner

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:44 am
My sims always get into affairs.

It makes life interesting.

So I don't really have any story about a certain family.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff