Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Bella becoming a vampire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith_ SilentAngel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
I think she will get the power to resist all others like she already has but she'll get to exorb them....User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm
i think he power will be the ammunity to have her thoughts read and she already has that but it would be stronger and she would have way better balence  

the1orlylover

blackhearteddistruction

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 pm
If ((or when)) she becomes a Vampire wouldnt her power be the one she already had. As they seemed to hint in the book, or at least it was a theory... That the Vampires who have powers, already had there powers when they were human before there transformation. Which her power is not being affected by other powers ((Not being tortured by mind powers etc.)). Also she is able to not have her mind read by Edward, Alice also had her powers before she was changed..... So I believe her power would be not being affected by mind powers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:23 am
I think since her mind sort of already has a barrier around it, I think that she will be able to create barriers not only around her mind but also her body. A mental and physical barrier. That could come in handy.  

Mizuko Aquarian

Nemo eats noobs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm
I think her special power is going to be somthing nobody could think of. Totally out of the blue. Everybody knows that she's going to become a vampire, but you can't be entirely sure that she could even have a power. I'm hoping it's somthing along the lines of eing able to desguise herself as a human. Afterall. Edward thinks her heartbeat and human emotions are the cutest thing in the world. That's the only reason she isn't a vampire yet. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:08 am
Would her strongest attribute be her love for Edward?

Maybe they will get some crazy joint power when she gets changed, like maybe something weird happens when a lover changes a human?

Kellkolo

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

misohead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:30 am
well...her power would be something she already has so that is a hard question but what if when she is changed edward can read her mind!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff