Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 pm
New. I was supposed to enlist in the Marine Corps, but I refuse any job other than corrections. Which is supposedly the absolute worst, yet I still can't get it. So I guess I'll wait in the Guard until more spots open.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm
I love battlefront 2 so much. I wish there was a 3rd one.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 am
Interesting note:

Miraluka and Humans are not genetically capable according to TOR. I'm sure you probably have guessed how i figured that one out. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 pm
realized only 4 planets in all of battlefront 2 are good for sniping. I'll never get legendary marksman at this rate. Sniping is so hard in there.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

UNSC Taco Condoms

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 pm
I only Like KOTOR, Republic Commando and the Clone wars Adventure's site. :T  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 pm
They should make another Battlefront.
Oh well. I suppose PVP in TOR will have to do for now.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 am
Everyone wants a Battlefront 3, except the makers of Battlefront 3.

I mean, serious, it's been years since the leaked video. Why haven't we seen anything yet? They know it'd sell like hotcakes just on name alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 am
I know. I want to control a grievous bodyguard and bash clones in the face. O wait they killed grievous in 2 damn it what's left?  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:25 pm
Personally, I think they should just upgrade and expand.

Have the campaign focus on a wider number of conflicts, showing more of the conflicts. Perhaps introduce more eras

Like a TOR era. Perfect way for LucasArts to tie the series' together. Bring back the GCW and Clone Wars eras and add the TOR era.

New heroes: Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Satele Shan, Republic Trooper from vids, Master Zallow
New villains: Lumiya, Durge, Darth Malgus, Bounty hunter chick from vids, Darth Baras
Hidden characters: Revan, HK-47

For space combat, they already have the capital ships, shuttles, bombers, and fighters. Just have to invent another spacecraft, and they're good

As for battles:

Ord Mantell
Tatooine (TOR era)
Hoth (TOR era)
Taris
Belsavis
Alderaan

And also introduce a campaign for each faction: Sith Empire, Galactic Republic (TOR), CIS, Galactic Republic (Clone Wars), Empire, Rebel Alliance

So much they could do with this...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm
Y'wanna know what Star Wars games I really enjoyed, and still enjoy? The Force Unleashed, and Battlefront 2.

The Force Unleashed was a great game for me, considering I got to launch countless Stormies half a mile in the air every 5 seconds, while Battlefront 2 gave me a taste of the real heroes of Star Wars. I love me some Clones. Mnnn. Those big fat rifles~ cat_xd  

Bipersona

xX0Vicious0Xx

Vicious Duelist

8,275 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:29 pm
Battle frotn 3 defently needs to happen. But they need to make it where you can have like impl vs imp and reb vs reb and so forth when hosting your own server. I mean hell my favright classes where clone grunt and stromtrooper. None of the other grunts could really cut it. >.< Stick that shaky E11 in there face and shake it lol maybe a new Jedi Academy as well ^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 pm
Sadly the company that made the battle fronts disbanded I think though :/ I don't know who owns the rights anymore.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm
There's a video going around about a battlefront 3 rumor. I haven't seen it yet. It's from game trailers or something so it might be legitimate.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff