Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 351 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:04 pm
Karin and Suigetsu don't have curse seals, right? Just an observation because I was thinking, if they were to go after the Akatsuki right now, would they be enough to a few of them out?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:16 pm
`Renny
Frostman
Anybody else notice freaken huge juugo is?

He did look HUGE!!! eek

He looked as though he towered over everyone.

As for Suigetsu, he has done it yet again. He made me laugh and he kicked major a**. Sasuke on the other hand was kick a**, that whole killer intent scene was awesome. I would messed myself if I was in that situation. Karin is starting to piss me of though, she hasn't done a single thing since being with the group. Now I am starting to doubt her and hate her.

He is at least a foot taller the Sasuke and he isnt even standing up tall.

It seems Karin's ability is to sence chakara.Thats how she found Juugo and thats most likely how she is going to find Itachi. I still want want her to be a fighter though. Most likely not.  

imsohappy1

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 am
Oh, question, question!

I remember seeing Juugo being refered to as the 'source of the cursed seal' somewhere. Is this true, or was I halucinating?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:00 pm
CrabappleRed
Oh, question, question!

I remember seeing Juugo being refered to as the 'source of the cursed seal' somewhere. Is this true, or was I halucinating?

Its true. Was just mentioned a couple chapters ago i think.  

Mr._Stabby

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games