Reply Avatar Talk
Jumping back into the AT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ insert name ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:06 am
I quit the AT about 2 years ago, at the beginning of '05, and transfered over to the GD, and started posting semi-intellectual bullshit.
Of which I quickly got sick of doing, then started trolling/being stupid.
Of which I slowly got sick of doing, then came back here.

What cool things are happening in the AT lately?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:44 pm
    Well...there was a lot of drama between GD and AT when GDers strolled in--at least I think that's how it worked. And then there was more drama...and then more. And now the AT's overpopulated with n00bs who wouldn't know style even if it bit 'em in the arse. :0

`Monox!de

[ insert name ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:49 pm
`Monox!de
    Well...there was a lot of drama between GD and AT when GDers strolled in--at least I think that's how it worked. And then there was more drama...and then more. And now the AT's overpopulated with n00bs who wouldn't know style even if it bit 'em in the arse. :0
So the forecast is more drama?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:35 am
[ insert name ]
`Monox!de
So the forecast is more drama?

Quite possibly. surprised

`Monox!de

Jacob is awesome

Adored Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:14 pm
Frankly it is.

Noobs interrupting the old AT is annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:11 am
User Image

Man I have not be active in the AT since late 2005. * Hangs out in the GCD* HOW COULD YOU ALL LET THAT HAPPEN TO MY AT?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Super Weeaboo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:56 pm
Shiver`
User Image

Man I have not be active in the AT since late 2005. * Hangs out in the GCD* HOW COULD YOU ALL LET THAT HAPPEN TO MY AT?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I see you a lot in the GCD... xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:00 pm
Not all new people lack style.
D:
But a lot of them do.
:/
No biggie, just ignore them.
:]

Chibi Sakura-San

Sk!p

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:47 am
I'm in the same boat right now... I haven't really been on Gaia much since 2004 at all. But now I'm going broke, and since I can't afford to go party every night, this is a nice, cheap alternative.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:25 pm
|| Pyrite ||

Like Sk!p and like you, I'm in a similar position. I lurked a lot in the AT in '04, then posted a bit in January before taking a break. ninja

Coming back and posting in the AT, it looks pretty messy. The forum is cluttered with tektek threads and people wandering in from the chatterbox. It makes me a sad panda.

|| Lacuna ex a stultus puella ||

[ Pyrite ]

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:41 pm
I been gone as a regular since about late 05, now I come back and it seems like a lot of semi-good avatars with lots of friends handing out 9s and 10s then just chit chatting away. And not alot of people are helpful with the avatars, I ask for suggestions and all I get is "That avatar isn't so original!"

I don't know, it seems less about avatars now and more about just another hang out forum. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 am
Gah. I also kinda need to get back. Havn't been really into AT since school got out. I know it's not as long as you have been gone, but oh well.

And yes, there has been quite a bit of annoying drama lately. I think it's one reason I stopped going soon after I came back. ~.~

-[[Yreka!]]-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games