Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
The World is online! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:17 pm
Sorry if i sound really bitchy on this subject but loseing 65 hard earned levels by accidently walking in lava made me really mad im making sure no one makes a dumb mistake like getting deleted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:21 am
Rukoga
Sorry if i sound really bitchy on this subject but loseing 65 hard earned levels by accidently walking in lava made me really mad im making sure no one makes a dumb mistake like getting deleted

O_o 65 lvls from walkin into lava? wer u usin aida or was the lava infested with aida? xD  

Haseo626

Rukoga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:50 am
yeah i was fighting pks at the enterance and forgot to shut AIDA off and died from lava **was a new area soo i dident know too much about it**

I got to 65 on my own i used AIDA to pkk/pk since it had great def and uped my hp by 1200 ((had a total of like 4000-4500 hp))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:11 pm
lol ignorance is bliss aint it?

*sighs* i would play TW.... but.. it gets frustrating when u cant see anything else besides the actual screen (where you see the monsters and other players) what i just said has nothing to do with this but my point i was tryin to make is, i got to lvl 13.. by myself.. oh how bored i was lol.... i would still be playin tho if i had a better comp.. but i cant.. so im not.. i might aswell wait for christmas  

Haseo626

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:50 am
I wish The World was online D:

Well, it was awesome watching the GU events as Hiroto. MoonTree was infected by Sakaki, the Azure Knights kicked and deleted some AIDA Users, Ovan activated the Rebirth, and we defeated Cubia ^^

Now The World has been shut down for a few months, and the 3-D version (I think) is being released within the next few weeks.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff