http://thesuperficial.com/2007/04/will_ferrell_in_the_landlord.php
(yes, that is his daughter)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:36 pm
beutifullly hillarious  

wolfwoodzcross

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:08 am
confused He taught he daughter how to swear just to make some clip of it? That bothers me on the bad parenting front.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:08 am
lurichan
confused He taught he daughter how to swear just to make some clip of it? That bothers me on the bad parenting front.

Well, so long as she only does it on the video...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:37 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
lurichan

but that means she still knows the words, and perhaps has an inkling of what they mean. sad I believe in the right of children to remain innocent as long as possible, so of course I'm a little cranky about that. It's just me I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:06 pm
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-
lurichan

but that means she still knows the words, and perhaps has an inkling of what they mean. sad I believe in the right of children to remain innocent as long as possible, so of course I'm a little cranky about that. It's just me I suppose.

Innocent? I don't think it really matters...it's not like he's teaching her to kill people, like people who give their children toy guns. They're just words. Still probably not a good idea though, considering that if she continues using them and he lets her, she'll say them all the time and sound like an idiot. confused Anyway...I thought it was hilarious. : )

perrenthezombie

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Will and his wife is very hard on the kids when teaching them right from wrong. The main paranting point is that when the camera is rolling you do what it takes to get the shot. This cute little girl though is not his daughter . If i rember corectly its his neice or family friends daughter. She is very smart and knows very well that this is not how you act at a normal time. She is being trained for movie rolls later on but really there just putting her out there for the people to see and get a bit of a shock facter. Seeing as the girl can act and handel herself very well for a 2 year old. I do not belive she has a twin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:47 am
lurichan
-Resurrected Writer-
lurichan

Agreed. And I hate Ferrell anyway.  

Divinity Rage

Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces