Reply Naruto Guild
Old news, but it's my theory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:15 pm
Tobi is Zatsu's subordnate. Just like Kabuto was Sosori's. When Sasori died Tobi begged to be a member, since he had the ring already they let him in.

Ive hered people say that Danzo is Tobi. He has the same hairstyle, he is badaged in the same side where Tobi is missing an eye.

I dont belive it either but they do make some strong points.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:01 pm
It's possible that his left side could have gone unharmed if a rock got stuck on another and that supported the other rocks leaving Obito in the hole to think about life and how his relatives were morons.  

Samurai Senel

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Puma D. John
It's porrible that his left side could have gone unharmed if a rock got stuck on another and that supported the other rocks leaving Obito in the hole to think about life and how his relatives were morons.

LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Mr._Stabby
Puma D. John
It's porrible that his left side could have gone unharmed if a rock got stuck on another and that supported the other rocks leaving Obito in the hole to think about life and how his relatives were morons.

LOL
I lol'ed.

That statement makes me support this theory now. Obito is Tobi because the Uchiha clan was full of morons.  

Captain Verd

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:18 am
I'm getting tired of people saying this over and over again. I am certain that Tobi is Obito.

Also, I think that the unidentified Akatsuki member with the flower on his/her/it's head, is going to be Rin. I think that would be a great plot twist.....just think, this would make a good point of my past topics about my theories.....

AL= Yondaime
Unidentified Akatsuki= Rin
Tobi= Obito

Watch out pplz.....Akatsuki is going to recruit Kakashi next.....LOLZ

Although, I would like to see Sasuke join Akatsuki too. All they would have to do is bribe him with power. Would work wonders on recruiting him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:30 pm
Rin and flower lady don't even have the same hair.  

Captain Verd

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:38 pm
Captain Verd

1. We don't know for sure that that is the flower lady's hair. It could be a little hood-like thing......
2. one pack of blue kool-aid and water will work wonders on changing hair color.

I am wondering if anyone in Konoha will go to Akatsuki, considering the fact that Kakuzu's ring is in Konoha right now  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 pm
Nephite Warrior
Captain Verd

1. We don't know for sure that that is the flower lady's hair. It could be a little hood-like thing......
2. one pack of blue kool-aid and water will work wonders on changing hair color.

I am wondering if anyone in Konoha will go to Akatsuki, considering the fact that Kakuzu's ring is in Konoha right now
It's a hair-like hood? That's bright purple?

No one in Naruto dyes their hair.  

Captain Verd

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:50 pm
You don't know that!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm
It's never happened before, and would be really retarded if it did.

LOOK, IT'S RIN. ONLY SHE DYED HER HAIR BRIGHT PURPLE LAWL. 9_6  

Captain Verd

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Captain Verd

Kishimoto has done some insanely stupid stuff before........like the whole Shikamaru/Hidan thing.....that was stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:21 pm
Nephite Warrior
Captain Verd

Kishimoto has done some insanely stupid stuff before........like the whole Shikamaru/Hidan thing.....that was stupid.

That wasnt stupid. Shikimaru was a genious and Hiden was an idiot. Shikimaru had prep time and knowladge of Hiden's justu. Hiden only had one jutsu up his sleeve. Anybody could beat Hiden, all you have to do is not get hit.

Naruto vs Kakuzu fight was stupid if you ask me.  

imsohappy1

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 am
Nephite Warrior
Captain Verd

So the basis of your theory is that Kishimoto is retarded enough to make flower lady Rin?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff