Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 pm
yeah, well, i would visit ya if it wasnt for the fact i know the ol' skyline would bottom out too much... then again, it bottoms out just driving through Tuggerah car park confused  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:01 pm
Y'know, I'm starting to think recycled water is a good idea...  

Falethial

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:14 pm
yeah, looks like it. hopefully i wont be here in a years time, but i will be willing to put up with it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:55 pm
Victoria got rain on the weekend, very exciting  

babalonsatene

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:40 am
Why don't we just drag a whacking-massive freshwater iceberg here and let it melt in the Australian sun? Dump a bit in each dam or something. There's tons of ice around and if the ice caps are melting we may as well put them to use.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:46 am
Singapore is drinking recycled water already.
I've been there alot -since im half singaporean- and the water tastes fiine. So like, bring on the recycled water. o-o!

And fack those damn water restrictions.

kcya.

yinnSHEEP

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:22 am
lol, atm the Brisbane Shire Council is handing out warnings for people who use over 800L a day average across a quarterly period...

we got one in hte mail saying 1037L a day, i was gobsmacked, but then relised that the quarter was when we had the taps running nonstop for 9 days, becasue the landlord was too lazy to fix it...

but yeah myhousemate and his GF are using the whole days watyer allocation in their morning showers... and this was before winter came and practically halved our hot water....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:08 am
Stop wishing for rain. Look what you've all done gonk
I live in Newcastle and we were like the only place in NSW not in drought. Stupid floods. So many dead, missing, etc. while you all go "Give us rain".
crying
Not that we haven't been wishing for rain for the rest of Australia, but pfft.
I'm in a bad mood. 3+ days of rain will do that to you D=  

Mush monster

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:36 pm
poor planning and inferstructure anyone??

and we should all be drinkin reticulated sewerage water!! this shouldnt be an option!! we should have had this implimented years ago!!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff