Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree?
  yes
  no
View Results

Miscellaneous Mentality

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:28 pm
*FOR THOSE WHO READ TRANSLATIONS* Is it just me or does sasuke's new team seem a lot like his old team?
-suigetsu is the one who doesn't like to follow orders and seems most prone to argue with the rest of his team members: much like naruto.
-karin hasn't been shown to do much, all she seems to do is hit on sasuke and argues with suigetsu, her other teammate: much like the old sakura.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:52 pm
Karin is a fan girl of sauske and very informative, just like Sakura. And she dosnt do much, just like Sakura.

Another thing, even though it dosnt look obvious, Suigetsu and Karin are competeing over Sasuke's attention. Just like Naruto and Sakura.  

imsohappy1

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:18 pm
Frostman
Karin is a fan girl of sauske and very informative, just like Sakura. And she dosnt do much, just like Sakura.

Another thing, even though it dosnt look obvious, Suigetsu and Karin are competeing over Sasuke's attention. Just like Naruto and Sakura.
ninja I noticed that too. He might be getting this team together so it could be like before he left Konoha. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:02 am
And where does Jugo fit into all this? Pfffft-Jugo. Rhymes with Hugo.  

NachoDude

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:22 pm
Juugo might be similar to Sasuke. Ya know, the guy with issues.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:14 pm
It does remind me of Sasuke's old except that we don't know what karin abilities are just yet. Suigestu does remind of Naruto except that he listens to Sasuke sometimes. Jugo I don't know what to think of him yet except that maybe he has multiple personality disorder. sweatdrop  

Ladyshion

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:08 am
Karin hasa the ability to sence chakara. She commented on people's chakara several times now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:20 pm
I think it's because Kishimoto is a shitty storyteller.

Except for that part where Sakura would like Kakashi, Sasuke wouldn't wanna kill anyone, and Naruto would hate Sakura.  

Captain Verd

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:15 am
Maybe, Juugo is like Kakashi but we don't know it yet. o__.

Ooo... Sasuke is homesick. If you look for them, too, there are a few physical similarities between Naruto & Suigetsu and Sakura & Karin. *nods*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:48 am
Finora Lupin
Maybe, Juugo is like Kakashi but we don't know it yet. o__.

Ooo... Sasuke is homesick. If you look for them, too, there are a few physical similarities between Naruto & Suigetsu and Sakura & Karin. *nods*
That's because Kishimoto has like three different faces he uses for everyone. sweatdrop  

Captain Verd

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff