Reply Techniques
Fun Kirby-Item technique that pisses people off

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flyer3f

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:17 pm
If you throw an item really high in the air (so its out of bounds) grab an opponent and up-throw them. You both will shoot into the air, when it falls the item will hit the opponent while out of bounds, will break apart the grab, and shoot him off while you land back safely. This only works if you are high enough and have a strong enough item to break apart the grab, like a star rod, bat, or lips stick. Others can work too, but not anything that explodes. That will kill both of ya.

This is not very useful unless you just want to piss someone off and make them go, "WTF???"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:15 am
But does anyone care?

This is pretty useless, because...

1) Items are turned off at tournaments
2) Items are pretty broken, and useless
3) The odds of being able to toss an item into the air, and grab your opponent and then jumping without him catching on to what you're doing: LOW
4) Items suck

That is all.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

flyer3f

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:10 pm
excuse me for having FUN while playing with my friends stare . why would anyone use this in a tournament? I said to just piss someone off. Boy, this is just about the friendliest guild I've ever been to.

For the record: I SAID IT WAS NOT USEFUL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:24 am
flyer3f
excuse me for having FUN while playing with my friends stare . why would anyone use this in a tournament? I said to just piss someone off. Boy, this is just about the friendliest guild I've ever been to.

For the record: I SAID IT WAS NOT USEFUL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!
ya everyone here tends to say people who don't use advanced techs suck. so ya everyones nice unless you see differently from them. some people also like to just jump in on conversations without understanding anything that's going on. it's kinda annoying.  

dante_sparta

sniperfodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:29 pm
SilentBlackTiger
But does anyone care?

3) The odds of being able to toss an item into the air, and grab your opponent and then jumping without him catching on to what you're doing: LOW
4) Items suck

That is all.

Items aren't that pointless. They can be fairly fun by adding a small twist to the game.

But it is true that when you have enough expieriance they stop being all that influential.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:43 pm
sniperfodder
SilentBlackTiger
But does anyone care?

4) Items suck

That is all.

Items aren't that pointless. They can be fairly fun by adding a small twist to the game.

But it is true that when you have enough expieriance they stop being all that influential.

I say don't ever use them if you plan on doing anything pro-related. Items are off professionally, so why use them? Don't get used to the item handicap.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:06 pm
Melomaniacal
sniperfodder
SilentBlackTiger
But does anyone care?

4) Items suck

That is all.

I say don't ever use them if you plan on doing anything pro-related. Items are off professionally, so why use them? Don't get used to the item handicap.

Thank you Melo.  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff