Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply @#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Man the nerve of this b***h Pardon my French But it's been 10 days And I'm getting kind of light headed Maybe I'll write her a letter in a gentleman's way And send it with the hopes that she might get it I can't believe I let her run all over me But all I think about is When she's here and holding me I love her She's the reason for the lesions Man I love her I start bleeding when she's leaving And every scar on my fingertip is a reminder of All the lessons learned All my missions trying to find her and I can't complain I kind of like the pain She ain't even got a name She just lives in my brain And says.. She says she loves me But she comes and goes when she pleases When the door shuts It's like another papercut And now I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids Until she comes back around like them ceiling fan blades Claims she loves me But she cuts me into pieces When I'm sewed up Here comes another papercut Now I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids Until she comes back around like them ceiling fan blades.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:56 pm
papercuts
by: Gym Class Heros
Am I right?

rayne_phantom

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:24 am
rayne_phantom
papercuts
by: Gym Class Heros
Am I right?

Chea