Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gino...
  is a drama llama
View Results

hotfudgesundaegirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Last year we (my friend and me) started one at our school...everyone was giving us strange looks..anyways not a big club but its still fun..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:20 pm
Good for you guys! We had started one too but it never really took off.  

yay_caffeine

Quincy_Archer_Hates_You

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:41 am
I'm not in high school anymore, though ours never had an anime club- which I think wouldn't have taken off. We had far too many jocks and preps than anime geeks haha.

However, I think it's a good idea now- since there are more and more people getting into this...sickness [oh, anime obsession is such an illness, trust me haha]. The school district where my grandmother is head of the Board of Ed has an anime club in both the middle school and high school.
Last year during the HS homecoming parade, their anime club featured cosplayers- offering a real culture shock to half the neighborhood. biggrin A sight to behold indeed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:57 pm
I remember my high school anime club, however, I wasn't at that one very long. Anyways, it was a part of the art club which left it rather divided between art people and otaku, both of which had a good number of people.

Anyways, good luck with your club  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:12 pm
... I'm too busy standing in front of a computer to have time for a club...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:51 am
have anime movie club in college.  

phoenixstar3

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mesmeric Demise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:01 pm
we have one but I didn't join it this year but i'm going to join it next year  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:28 am
We have one and I joined  

--Vampireluvsslipknot

Timcanpi desu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:11 pm
We have one, people drop in and out, and I'm the only one of my year to be faithfully into it... too bad most of the anime I like they have never heard of before because it's not here in America yet...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:04 am
Me and my friends started a club back in middle school. The first few weeks we had over 30 people then they stopped coming and it slowly started to end. Now in high school I hear they are ok but not too interesting because there aren't enough members. Maybe next year I will join. ^^  

Moonlt Rose

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:32 am
me and my friends are making our own anime club... and we are making our own manga too... u wana buy??? (hahaha just kiding)

its not really that good cuz a bunch of teen only made that but the story is cool... you cant imagine how 5 student of the school with very(seriously)very different worlds became the best of friends  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 pm
Me and some of my friends started one a couple of years ago. We even got the school librarian to read manga, but sadly T.T we had to end the club....some EVIL person reported to the school principal that, "these books are promoting violence and ruining their minds....blah blah blah" >>; funny thing is that most of the books weren't even violent....for goodness sake ...since when is hana-kimi (a shojo manga) the most VIOLENT THING ON EARTH!?....-.-; excuse me for ranting.
I give the best of luck to all the other manga and anime clubs!!!<3 ^.^  

Anubis-san

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm
So... since I was thinking of starting an anime club (the closest thing is the Asian Club I'm in, but it's DEFINETLY not anywhere near close), what do you guys do in the club, or what would you suggest?  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games