Submit

Emo?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ruzique

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:01 pm
-Never too late. By 3 Days Grace.

It gave me hope, and it's really true, that no matter how hard it's been, it's never too late to turn it around.

(ha, I'm terrible with words)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 am
to tell you the truth I really don't care anymore...previously Green Day  

- Maxwell Night -
Crew

blonde redhead 916
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:11 pm
sorry but papa roach is'nt emo. in fact none of these bands you guys are naming are. ummmmmm emo is a stupid word invented by the media to classsify bands that actually put thought and emotion into their music. which is stupid because if you really have talent you should be doing that anyway. and then it turned into this ridiculous fashion scene with tight black pants and hair combed to the side and eyeliner. dont get me wrong im 23 and i've been in the music seen for awhile and i love music and alot of the music i love would be cosidered "emo" and i do wear my jeans a little tighter then normal and have even been called emo, but i just don't think you should let a genre of music define who you are as a person. I know alot of people think they're are being hip and a trendsetter by dressing like that but your just following the croud. There is alot of good music out theredon't limit yourself to one genre.sorry to go off on a tangent but hey thats why we have these forums, right?oh and by the way i would consider bands like bright eyes and death cab emo.much love to you all though and fight this generation!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Helena by MCR
Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
and
The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars  

Usagi_Jupiter

anou_hinata

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:31 pm
how far we've come  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:48 pm
I actually like any song by HIM but my top favorite songs are Burried Alive By Love, Killing lonlyness and Join me in Death.  

Bakers sister

Demonic Aftermath

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:13 pm
Blonde redhead 916 is right.. my friend tries to follow the croud and its so annoying.. i mean i am defintelly called emo.. not by my clothes but how i act and sometimes what i say and what i do.. but its all fake and its so idiotic.. i act like myself.. btw.. fav songs and bands top five on my list

1. Where will you go - Evanescence
2. Smashed into pieces - Silverstein
3. Call it Karma - Silvaerstein  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 pm
MCR FOREVER!  

The Nightmare Of Squid

_oXo_Rose_of_Death_oXo_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:48 pm
blonde redhead 916
sorry but papa roach is'nt emo. in fact none of these bands you guys are naming are. ummmmmm emo is a stupid word invented by the media to classsify bands that actually put thought and emotion into their music. which is stupid because if you really have talent you should be doing that anyway. and then it turned into this ridiculous fashion scene with tight black pants and hair combed to the side and eyeliner. dont get me wrong im 23 and i've been in the music seen for awhile and i love music and alot of the music i love would be cosidered "emo" and i do wear my jeans a little tighter then normal and have even been called emo, but i just don't think you should let a genre of music define who you are as a person. I know alot of people think they're are being hip and a trendsetter by dressing like that but your just following the croud. There is alot of good music out theredon't limit yourself to one genre.sorry to go off on a tangent but hey thats why we have these forums, right?oh and by the way i would consider bands like bright eyes and death cab emo.much love to you all though and fight this generation!

Dude, have you even read some of the other threads? Do you even know any actual REAL emo people? Being emo isn't just about the hair, black, or the jeans, or cutting either. Or the music we listen to. Emos are the emotional people now. The real ones at least. And these people usually have problems or are going through a really tough time. That's "real" emo right there.

Anyways... I love all of Paramore's song, and love them all equally, so I can't really just name one of those as my fave. So instead, I'll take my fave songs from my second fave band.

Simple Plan:
Welcome to My Life - The entire song describes a part of my life.
Untitled - Just a song that always makes me wonder, "How could this happen to me?" lolxz
Perfect - Well, certain people in my life keep on pointing out my flaws. What can I do? I'm human. "I'm sorry, I can't be perfect."  
#5- LOBSTERS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff