Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
I did it! And I'm very relieved!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STLeeJay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Hey, everyone. Sorry for not being around for ages.

I wanted to let everyone know, I've acomplished a great feat, this day (at least I think it's great).

Today, I managed to muster up the courage, bite the bullet, and tell my Paternal Grandmother about my choice of religion (Wicca - she thought I was Christian this whole time). It was a great relief for me, and the confession went better than I expected, as she did not become upset, sad or angry in any way. She was, in fact, very understanding and accepting.

She said to me "You're not a child, now. You're a man. And you have the right to make your own choices in life, and that includes religion. So if that religion is what you want to follow, then go ahead".

I'm so happy and relieved, I could scream and giggle like a little girl!... but, no. I won't do that. That would make a scene. I'll just put on a big smile. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:56 am
That's totally awesome! Thanks for posting up your sucess story! I think there are more of these out there than we hear about. whee  

Starlock
Crew

abarrach

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:40 am
Congrats on mustering the courage to do that! I'm glad things went well. Thanks for sharing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:56 pm
Congratulations!

It's always good to hear the ones who matter excepting it and being okay with it. whee  

Jezehbelle

abarrach

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:11 pm
Jezehbelle
Congratulations!

It's always good to hear the ones who matter excepting it and being okay with it. whee

You mean "accepting", don't you? "To except" means "to leave out or exclude", and I don't think that's what you meant.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games