YUUKI & KANAME
View Results

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:54 pm
My favorite moment is when Zero (tries) to kiss Yuuki in Vol 5. It was so close!!!!!! (Too bad they didn't....) It got me screaming.... whee

What is your favorite V. K. moment??  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Kaname is all "Ooh, let me huu~g yoo!" (okay, not exactly like that...) with Yuuki and then they have a little moment 3nodding okay, yesh, now go read volume 5 so you know what I'm talking about!!!

Neko-chan298

Darkwhip

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:44 pm
my favorite moment was when yuki stayed at the head master's house when she was younger and kaname came becuz he thought yuki was attacked by a vampire!!! SO CUTE 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:14 am
I got 2 o.o First
when Kaname tryed to bite yuuki for the second time (See referances in the yuukis blood topic) The second moment it when Zero bit her  

Lord of the waffles
Crew

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:38 pm
Neko-chan298
Kaname is all "Ooh, let me huu~g yoo!" (okay, not exactly like that...) with Yuuki and then they have a little moment 3nodding okay, yesh, now go read volume 5 so you know what I'm talking about!!!

Weeeeeeee... I know what you are talking about!!! Although there aren't any kisses, but the way they stay together is intense!!!! whee

However, I would like Zero to stay with Yuuki FOREVER!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:43 pm
Lovelychristina
I got 2 o.o First
when Kaname tryed to bite yuuki for the second time (See referances in the yuukis blood topic) The second moment it when Zero bit her

Hehehe, I know!!! I love it when they BITE eachother! It's more intense then most of the manga I seem! =D Moreover.... a lot all the charaters are CUTE!!!!!!!!!!  

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the waffles
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:47 am
Okay switch that I got the second volume of Vk on wensday and got finish readin git my Favorite parts its in the back of Volume to with Kaname, the bucket and the hose... I love his way of punishment xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:03 pm
I feel bad for Aido... he is being slapped by Kaname a lot of times..... sweatdrop  

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Neko-chan298

Ditto
domokun heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:58 pm
Ooooh, i like the part where Kaname is like "Is there someone in this class you want to kill?" to Zero's old sensei. Then he's like 'veen' and looks back at Aido. And Aido is like thinking "Do you hate me or something, Kaname?!" (Volume 2, extra pages). And, I like the part where Yuki bit Zero in Volume 5. It was amusing.  

eternity_moonlight

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff