Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.
My parents think I'm HOMICIDAL/SUICIDAL.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:42 pm
anyways, I come home after drama (we're running south pacific) and I get upstairs and my mom and dad are sitting on my bed and they want to talk.

I see drawings and writings and an anarchist primer.

anyways, they are talking to me and I'm pissed beyond belief. So I wanted to leave. And my parents are all like "we look because we love you" and I hate that so much. My mom snoops whenever somethings out of place.

anyways the drawings were as follows:

a) a skeleton
b) a skull
c) a zombie
d) a hanging body
e) a needle in a guys arm (drawing blood, not doing drugs)

and the writings were:

a) random sporatic notes
b) random angry writings
c) a story dealing with a son after his mothers suicide

now one day I was angry at a lot of people, so I went into class and started writing. When I was done, I didn't think about it (i should have shredded it) I didn't realize when I was writing it (it was to get some s**t off my chest) but I set it up weird and it sounded like a suicide note. So my mom went through my (yes my notebook. I even bought it with my own money) and found it and told my dad.

well, I came out that I was Anarcho-Communist and Atheist. Funny the super christians were angrier at the Anarcho-Communist thing.

And I tried to explain it to them what it was, but my mom kept saying
"thats utopia, it'll never happen"

And then my dad said:

"we're afraid you're gonna hurt somebody, we're afraid you're gonna hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in your interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need.."

and I wanted to say:
"Wait, what do you mean, what are you talking about, we decided!? My best interest?! How can you know what's my best interest is? How can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy? When I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities?! So how can you say I'm crazy."

those are lyrics from suicidal tendencies "institutionalized"

anyways, I'm gonna see a therapist next week.

discuss:

WTF, That happened to me
Parents and why they suck
therepy
Suicidal Tendencies  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:45 pm
I wish I had more to say, but therapists only tell you what you already know.

They just jam it further up your a**, but hey, this is your chance to GO to the therapist and explain to them that you're actually fine.
Then they proceed to tell your parents that you're okay. Happened with me.

Any parent is going to look at something like that and believe it's a turnout for the worst, and the last thing they want to do is lose their kid.
When push comes to shove, they'd rather take care of their Atheist Anarcho-Communist son, then have to lose him.

They'll come to understand this and I think they're doing a good thing, trying to take something they think is "bad" and stop it before it gets worse.

And... Institutionalized cracks me up.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:59 pm
I try to think of it from my parents perspective, and I know if my son had these things, I'd probably flip too. But, I know that they will never do it to my brother. They do it to me and my sister. Not my brother. And its always been this way. You'd think that since I'm a twin, we might have the same tastes, but we don't. and in that, thats why I'm monitored, and not my brother. Its not like I sit upstairs and cut my wrists to HTH or TBS. Its not like I don't have friends. Its not like I don't have something to take pain out on (my brother xd ) But, it bothers me that I know they will never do any of the s**t my sister and I have gone through. Its not like I'm angry at that in particular. I'm angry because, my parents will never check it with my brother. I know things they wouldn't like to know. My brother can be sad at times (like everyone) and it has been known to me that he has thought about suicide. But in turn, I also think that everyone thinks what would it be like if I were dead or never born.

The therapist thing I realized I was stuck in.

they asked me if I should see one.

if you say no, its a cry for help
if you say yes, its because you asked for it
if you say maybe, its their best intrest in your best intrest.

You lose no matter what.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:00 pm
IM NOT CRAZY

Well sorry dude.
I don't have to go to therapy anymore.
Just because I explained things.
My parents are Hippies too.

Status Quo Joe

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:47 pm
Have you ever read "The Burn Journals"?

The kid likes to piss off his phsyciatrist.

Yeah. >>;;

You should quit talking to them, and then everytime you do talk to them sound super angry.

That's what I do. My parents get super mad, and then give up. lol.

Or passive agressiveness. Act so calm and polite to the point where your insulting them.

Or 'stupid'. I like to make major messes in rooms like the kitchen or the bathroom, and then act as if I didn't notice it.

I'm a terrible child.

Uh, you probably don't want to listen to me, but that's what I do when my parents persecute me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:13 pm
Zealous Blue
Have you ever read "The Burn Journals"?

The kid likes to piss off his phsyciatrist.

Yeah. >>;;

You should quit talking to them, and then everytime you do talk to them sound super angry.

That's what I do. My parents get super mad, and then give up. lol.

Or passive agressiveness. Act so calm and polite to the point where your insulting them.

Or 'stupid'. I like to make major messes in rooms like the kitchen or the bathroom, and then act as if I didn't notice it.

I'm a terrible child.

Uh, you probably don't want to listen to me, but that's what I do when my parents persecute me.

I need rides from after school drama.  

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

byproductofdaworkingclass

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:22 pm
ok heres what you can do

First you need to act really happy
so happy it should be scary
then, buy some store bought cookies (preferably chocolate chip)
and put them in a baggy and put the baggy in your pocket
then look online for a really funny joke
also it will help to act really excited to be there you can say"iv been waiting to meet you all week" or something to that affect
then say" i baked you some cookies" and take out the cookies
then as she takes them say"wanna hear a joke, its really funny" then tell the joke, iv seen suicidal people, they cant tell a joke.
then just act really relaxed and happy to be there for the rest of the time.
It will make your parents look really dumb and you wont have to go anymore
if they send you to a different therapist repeat the steps  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:33 pm
You're in drama? me too. it ******** rocks! we're going to NYC in march for a whole week and seein some broadway plays. also, my mom's always going through my stuff. she even reads the notes people write to me. whe i'm not there, she goes through my closet, my purse, all my notebooks and everything. my mom said i couldn't have therapy because "i shouldn't have to talk to anyone" so they made me take therapy sessions secretly at school.
and i love institutionalized. "all i wanted was a ******** pepsi!"
and i hope things get better for ya.

blood covered fangs

I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games