Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 pm
"I think that I can manage this on my own if I can only have a few more seconds. And what is with that?! Are you trying to make the men more distracted than they will already be and with none of the attention being on my face?" Caterina asked in mock outrage, but knowing there was no way that she was having her friends help her into this dratted thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:05 pm
"I think Dion was implying more along the lines that it would be quite uncomfortable to breathe, especially if you were trying not to break the thing, which could be quite embarassing if you did that in public." Suggested Lily. "And also, you're wasting time. 5 more seconds."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:14 pm
"Fine! I give up! As embarrasing as this is, Lily will you please help me?" Caterina asked her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Lily opened the door swiftly, and slipped in, giving nobody else a glimpse inside the room. And there was Caterina a foofy skirt and a loose corset. The abandoned top to the dress lay on the floor. Lily giggled at Cat's exasperated face and quickly laced up the corset, making it tighter than she would have if she were putting it on a human. "I'm not loosening this, so you can hold your breath, or you can breathe very carefully." She said with a giggle, leaving the room.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 pm
"You are evil Lily but I thank you for the help" Caterina said, slipping the shirt on. "Ok, I'm done" Caterina announced, coming out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm
"Ooh, okay, that means everybody's had a turn," Dion said nervously. "Are we really going to keep on playing?" she asked.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm
"If ya'll want to. But we're going to have to find something entertaining to do because otherwise this dress will be in shreds before morning comes, which it isn't too far off now, only a few more hours until dawn" Caterina commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:26 pm
"I dunno." Said Lily, without much motivation. "We could draw on Selena's face." She suggested with a grin.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:27 pm
"You can try, but I don't know why you think I'd let you." Dion smiled fiercely back, but she was - and would always be - protective of her sister. It came from too many years spent watching each other's back against vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm
"Or we could watch some movies and pain Matt's nails" Caterina said, smiling sweetly. "You will do no such thing Caterina Marianne Summers" Matt interjected swiftly.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm
Just joking, silly. Lily thought at Dion. "And why would we paint Matt's nails. If you prefer your head the way it is -on your shoulders- I don't think you should even contemplate it." Lily said simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:44 am
"Matt would never do that to me...then again maybe he would" Caterina said when she seen the glare that Matt was giving her. "I thought it would be fair payback with you making me be in this stupid thing and with my hair all done up" Caterina defended herself. "Ok, since we're not painiting my nails, who wants to watch a movie?" Matt asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces