Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Cosmos & Sailormoon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessofHeavenandDreams

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:39 pm
I couldn't find this one the other page. I've heard a lot about Sailormoon's future form being Sailor Cosmos. But reading the manga several times, I got that they were separate people, even though Sailormoon is more courageous that Cosmos, and thus possibly more powerful.

Can someone give me direct references to the truth?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:54 pm
There really isn't a direct source that says all the facts. and the only direct facts could be interpreted different ways...so...

(atleast that's what i think, i could be compleatly wrong)

i always interpreted that: Sailor Cosmos was possibly a future reincarnation of Sailor Moon who fought the same battle at the galaxy cauldron then ran to help Sailor Moon because SCosmos was too scared.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

msc_frk

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:11 pm
Well read the manga and watched the anime, and to me I see cosmos as a separate person from Sailor Moon. According to the anime it shows sailor cosmose as a totally different person.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:48 pm
In the anime there is no Sailor Cosmos. That shadowed figure is more of a 'well now we can say we nearly had every good senshi in the show', but she's never refered to as 'Cosmos' but as The Light of hope (She even calls herself that). And is the personification of Sailor Galaxia's starseed.

Now, as for the manga, SailorCosmos is someone in the far distant future that was battling sailor Chaos. However she was losing and was afriad- thus she ran off into the past to get Eternal Sailor moon to destory the Cauldron under the guise of Chibi Chibi.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blaz

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:35 am
According to WikiMoon Sailor Cosmos's identity is supposed to be ambiguous and so I'm not sure what to make of her. I've always thought of her as just the next form Neo-queen serenity will evolve into in the distant future.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:43 pm
**sigh** sailor cosmos is sailor moons future form. cosmos made a terrible mistake in the fights, and so went back into the past to direct usgai(herself) not to make the same mistake, thus disguising herself as chibi chibi so usagi wouldn't be alone during her hardships of being away from darrien.

cosmos=usagi  

fushigi_yami

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:25 am
In the manga, after Sailormoon jumps into the cauldron, the asteroid senshi approach cosmos, recognizing her as Chibi-Chibi. They ask her who she is, and she replies "Sailor Cosmos."

a few pages in, after reminising about being comforted by Sailormoon while she was Chibi-chibi, Cosmos says that she 'received great power from Sailormoon'

However, someone (I can't tell who)says that the Sailormoon who jumped into the cauldron is Cosmos's true form.

So... which is it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:08 pm
Yami_Again
In the manga, after Sailormoon jumps into the cauldron, the asteroid senshi approach cosmos, recognizing her as Chibi-Chibi. They ask her who she is, and she replies "Sailor Cosmos."

a few pages in, after reminising about being comforted by Sailormoon while she was Chibi-chibi, Cosmos says that she 'received great power from Sailormoon'

However, someone (I can't tell who)says that the Sailormoon who jumped into the cauldron is Cosmos's true form.

So... which is it?

ah...well the "power" Chibi-Chibi recived from Usagi was her love and protection. not really a physical "power" but a "power" you have for yourself as person to grow (healthy people need love to grow after all)

and the whole "cauldron-jumpin-sailor-moon-is-really-cosmos" deal. i think what she meant, is that, a Usagi that is able to face her fears & dive into the cauldron to save people is the ideal Sailor Cosmos...who is a supreme Sailor Moon.

atleast...this is my interpretation.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:54 pm
kawaiibunny3
Yami_Again

So... which is it?

ah...well the "power" Chibi-Chibi recived from Usagi was her love and protection. not really a physical "power" but a "power" you have for yourself as person to grow (healthy people need love to grow after all)

and the whole "cauldron-jumpin-sailor-moon-is-really-cosmos" deal. i think what she meant, is that, a Usagi that is able to face her fears & dive into the cauldron to save people is the ideal Sailor Cosmos...who is a supreme Sailor Moon.

atleast...this is my interpretation.

It's mine too. I notice Cosmos mentions nothing of her love for her friends, daughter, or lover, as those (the senshi, Usa, Mamo-chan) are what USagi relies on for her strength.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:46 pm
good point and then sometimes showing you're emotions is a great energy booster, so that's possibly the power Cosmos was talking about  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sailor-Rei

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:50 pm
yeah me to  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash