DAMMIT!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:03 pm
Already I'm starting to see the chain. In the so many guilds I've seen, I saw how the guild has fallen apart so dreadfully. I don't want this to happen to our guild too. Alright, I wn't be pulling stupid moves like this anymore.

We got to get our guild together again. We're starting to fall apart.

When people first join a guild, the activity is booming. But then... It starts to fall. And then the guild dies. I've seen that in the so many guilds that I'm in right now.

Alright, next time I do something like changing leadership, I'm going to ask the crew first and then our very own people. I won't let our guild die.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:44 am
Yeah ... in another forum I've gone to, the same thing's happened where a member has caused another to leave because of conflict.

I know what you're talking about though. The activity of a forum dies, since well ... it gets boring. In my experience, implementing things like lottos/contests ... things that get the whole guild to partake in.

It's not your fault really, Niitsu. Veon was expressing his opinion of the matter, and Myako (with whatever personal vendetta against him) just pissed him off. I'll try to get him back though.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:25 pm
It wasn't your fault Nii-san. People were just... They were just arguing. I don't really know what else to say.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:15 pm
I had a discussion with Veon over a game in the video game thread and he just threw it out of proportion. If you read the entire thing, I personally take blame for any offensive remarks I made, but he got completely out of control and emotional about my opinions because he couldn't defend his arguments. If anything, I think this was all a misunderstanding. He labels me as being too "mature" and I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. If he's not open to people's opinions or respect the way people portray their thoughts (in a non-vulgar way), then I don't see why he should be a part of the community. After all, isn't this guild where we can all hang out together safely and talk to each other openly?

If you guys want to fix the whole argument that I had with Veon in any way, I'm open to suggestions. The only thing I have against him is his views he has on me: my character and personality. He assumes he knows everything about me just because of the argument we had and I have a feeling he's not going to just put a band aid over it and be quiet about it in the future, as you guys can see in several other threads. He only sees me as a "mature person that thinks he's immature" but obviously that's not the case because he DOESN'T know me and will not take the time to. I will, however, defend myself with any offensive remarks he makes against me because I too am a human being and won't let that pass away and I DO try to be as respectful as I can. Problem is that HE will NOT do the same and this prevents the problem from being solved. I think someone else with leader/crew status should determine what happens in this case because I'm biased as a Vice Captain and a member.

Not that I'm purposely changing topics, but this brings me to something else: we need to regulate the language in this guild. I know sometimes people like to use the words "s**t" and others, but if it gets out of control and violent, then I believe action should be taken. People don't need to discuss their conflicts with one another on the public forums because other members can be deeply offended.  

Myako
Vice Captain

Ayame Tokomi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:02 pm
Are there people that really curse here? If there is then tell me. Cause I'd like to get on it right away.  
Hmong Threads/History Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games