Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Flaws? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless?
  Of course! It's why I love it <3
  No, it has it's flaws...but they're minor enough to still enjoy the book.
  Yes, & that's why it's so bad; good stories need complex characters & situations.
  Are you high? Ms. Meyer needs to work on her writing.
  Cookies (me: wtf.)
  Oh yeah? Muffins! (me: ohhh...that's wtf)
View Results

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:22 pm
Fifii
a flaw my friend won't shut up about is that in twilight on bella's first sunny day in forks, after she opens the window they never say if she closed it, so she could have left it open, forever.

How is that a flaw? If every little thing a character did was in the book, it would be too long!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm
She uses the same descripters alot.
i.e. Topaz.
And I noticed alot of typoes... :/  

octopus umbrella

RisSohma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:13 pm
The main thing that bothers me about the book is in New Moon when Edward returns to Bella (or rather.. they head back to Bella's house after the "incident" in the end of the book) after MONTHS. I understand that she missed him and all.. but it was MONTHS... there is no way that any human wouldn't hold a grudge or be a little angry. I'd be angry- and I love Edward! It was months that he left her miserable and she doesn't get in the slightest bit angry stare I don't mean to be that she should murder him.. but she should at least have said "Do you know how miserable I was?" or something.. she was too concerned over him than herself to be humanly possible mad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:54 pm
The typos bothered me (though i fixed them in my books and all is well)
The process of falling in love was kind of lost in the first book, but i think it had a purpose, I mean, Edward is obviously inexcapably drawn to Bella and Bella is at the very least under his spell. It could even be puppy love that is simply intensified by by the fact that Edward is Immortal. That, and had she have drawn out the love, I probly would have dubed it sappy and read another book.
The thing that bothered me mainly was that there was not much said about their gifts. I mean come on, that has a MAJOR part in the book. All humans have some sort of gift, and that should be intensified when immortal... and it should be very important. least, thats what I think...  

Bluberry_mist

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:36 pm
some things, like people are perfectly imperfect.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff