Yes!
  No
  Almost!
  I Dont Know
View Results

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:50 pm
T talk about high school give advice etc I am in eight grade for one more month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and already have to start high school work for my new high school crying So yea enjoy this forum!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:36 am
i am in 8th grade and am going for a interview for my high school today!  

littleelfgirl
Crew

fantasygirl91

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:37 am
oh ,high skool is not that bad. you'll do fine  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Pikaa chuuu!!! {I like high school because it is better then middle school!!}  

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

strangelpnk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:40 pm
lets see high school high school is not bad it is totally fun... you get to have cool new teachers and get to make friends so you can party all night new myspace friends...cool fieltrips lots of clubs to sign up for and you get to choose a academy you like like art academy or computers or health academy and for art academy you can take photograhy and fashion and more.. and you get to go to cool fieldtrips and learn bout stuff or just hang out and go shoopping if your teaccher is cool enuf I noe mines is we went shopping after the fieltrip lol and yea..you get to meet lots of pplz...o one more thing DUN TRY TO BE POPULAR BE URSELF! and also if there is a bully that is bullying you lets just say you come up with a good scheme to get back at them lol also if ure a freshmen dun worry bout all thoes other pplz from sophmores or junior or seniors becuz if you act like who you are they will become ur friends too.. O YEA SPORTS lots of sports for you to take...gym might be hard all you have to do is change to easy classes and have cool teachers in that class thats how you make high school fun. well..thats all I noe bout my high school experience dun noe bout yalll so dun worry eight graders you'll be sad now when your friends move to other high school and stuff but wait until you go to high school...o yea plz meet someone you noe that can drive you when you're older so that they can give you cool rides back home or for lunch...DUN WORRY BUTHEAD YOU'LL DO FINE...and umm...are you already in high school? o yea im in 10th grade but after this summer imma be in the 11  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:35 pm
i am in the 10th grade.i am a softmore.i am going to lincoln high./it's my first year there.  

get off my acc queer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Miss Demon Taka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm
To conquer your greatest fear...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
High School is fine. I am a senior this year. Just depends on which teachers you get along with, like me for example, I am always in the art room. I am in there 4 periods a day out of a 8 period day. I am even in there through lunch. But it is always good to have a class where you enjoy your classmates and teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...is the beginning of wisdom

#22-shove for jesus!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces