Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
What influenced you to edit? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Badgers =
  AMVs
View Results

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 am
PyrolordSSS
Desdemona Legardored
PyrolordSSS
I saw my first AMV back in 2000, back when computers were just starting to be used to edit. It was a Fushigi Yugi video by Kusoyaro called Dreams come true. After that I wanted to make an AMV. I finally made one about five years later on my 27th birthday.

OO that video is really good! :3

Yes it is, It also made me want to watch Fushigi Yugi, that series is still in my top five.

Yes, Hsien kicks a**!
Hes like the Steve Bennett of the editing world.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:27 pm
Mr_Pilkington
PyrolordSSS
Desdemona Legardored
PyrolordSSS
I saw my first AMV back in 2000, back when computers were just starting to be used to edit. It was a Fushigi Yugi video by Kusoyaro called Dreams come true. After that I wanted to make an AMV. I finally made one about five years later on my 27th birthday.

OO that video is really good! :3

Yes it is, It also made me want to watch Fushigi Yugi, that series is still in my top five.

Yes, Hsien kicks a**!
Hes like the Steve Bennett of the editing world.

Do you know him personally?  

PyrolordSSS

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:43 pm
I know allot of editors. Hsien frequents AWA and tend to follow booze, which I tend to have allot of. It's a nice relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:44 am
Mr_Pilkington
I know allot of editors. Hsien frequents AWA and tend to follow booze, which I tend to have allot of. It's a nice relationship.

blaugh That doesn't surprise me for some reason. What is AWA, I frequent the a couple of the cons in the midwest, nothing big. Just Anime Detour in Minnesota and Anime Iowa. I have meet a few editors. Phade has been to Detour now for the last three years if I remember right.  

PyrolordSSS

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:26 am
PyrolordSSS
Mr_Pilkington

blaugh That doesn't surprise me for some reason. What is AWA, I frequent the a couple of the cons in the midwest, nothing big. Just Anime Detour in Minnesota and Anime Iowa. I have meet a few editors. Phade has been to Detour now for the last three years if I remember right.

AWA is Anime Weekend Atlanta. It's in Georgia ((obviously)) but there's quite a few editors that frequent it. We hold an editors' dinner the Thursday before and right now we have 100 people going to it. o_O; Yaay for 100 crazed half-drunk editors in the Cheesecake Factory.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Desdemona Legardored
PyrolordSSS
Mr_Pilkington

AWA is Anime Weekend Atlanta. It's in Georgia ((obviously)) but there's quite a few editors that frequent it. We hold an editors' dinner the Thursday before and right now we have 100 people going to it. o_O; Yaay for 100 crazed half-drunk editors in the Cheesecake Factory.

Not to mention that its THE biggest con for AMVing around.
They have a VAT (Video Art Track) room that play AMVs 24 hours from open to close of the con! 3nodding
Yours truly is talking over the 1am-9am slot yet again this year, Saturday night/Sunday morning. Its gonna be grand!  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PyrolordSSS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:23 am
Mr_Pilkington
Desdemona Legardored
PyrolordSSS
Mr_Pilkington

Not to mention that its THE biggest con for AMVing around.
They have a VAT (Video Art Track) room that play AMVs 24 hours from open to close of the con! 3nodding
Yours truly is talking over the 1am-9am slot yet again this year, Saturday night/Sunday morning. Its gonna be grand!

WOW, you definately have beat in the stamina department. I know I couldn't possibly pull off something like that myself. I also do know one or two editors that have gone to AWA. I know Dr. Raven has been there. She is known as HorrorPHD on the org.  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff