What's So Special About Bella?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodBlessEmoHair

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:53 pm
No seriously- What is it? lol

I'm referring to the fact that Bella is not an ordinary human. She's something special. She is immune to the special powers of vampires, even the Volturi's power can't touch her. He sent is especially alluring, not only to Edward, but James as well and probably others. Plus like others, she's drawn to Vampires... and werewolves. I can't help but think that Stephenie Meyer has something up her sleeve in the next book. What is Bella's not just human. What if she's something else too.

That's just a theory I've developed. I may be wrong. What do you guy's think?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:47 pm
She isn't immune to all of vampires special powers. On one hand Edward has that memory tampering thing up his sleeve...but that isn't all. She is not immune to Alice or Jasper or even Marcus' powers. As someone on this guild has already stated she is only immune to those whose power deal with the mind. That is why Jane's power did not work, for again as already stated, her power is only to make people think they are in pain. Terrible pain. evil  

perpetual_insanity_1213

bushy_haired_freak

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Izume_bella1213
She isn't immune to all of vampires special powers. On one hand Edward has that memory tampering thing up his sleeve...but that isn't all. She is not immune to Alice or Jasper or even Marcus' powers. As someone on this guild has already stated she is only immune to those whose power deal with the mind. That is why Jane's power did not work, for again as already stated, her power is only to make people think they are in pain. Terrible pain. evil

That is correct. Stephenie posted this fact on her website and explained that the reason Bella is immune to the mind powers of vampires would be revealed in Eclipse. It's the reason I can't wait. heart

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:11 pm
lol. Thanks for the correct. I can't wait for that either- The big reveal. But what I want to know is... what is she. Like is she really completely human.  

GodBlessEmoHair

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:19 pm
Izume_bella1213

Uh, Edward can't tamper anyone's memory. That line in Twilight was just saying he was going to dazzle Bella so much, she'd forget about her fears of running.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:42 am
I can't wait to see about Bella's gift...or whatever you want to call it!!  

rhapsodyscacophony

Ligerlilly

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:03 pm
Bella will probably have some extrodinary gift when she becomes a vampire, since she has a gift before she is even changed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:30 pm
She's a shiner. She can see and comprehend the Dark Realm without being affected.
Thank you, Talamasca!  

Akasha31993

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:27 pm
A shiner? I didn't know what that was, but I guess now I do! ^_^ That sounds like a good theory!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:28 pm
Akasha31993
She's a shiner. She can see and comprehend the Dark Realm without being affected.
Thank you, Talamasca!

*jumps up and down as she points* Ooo! Ooo! Anne Rice fan!!!!

lol  

GodBlessEmoHair

lost_smile

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:27 pm
Akasha31993
Thank you, Talamasca!

ANNE RICE. I love her. Shes the one who got me into the vampire theme.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:08 pm
lost_smile
Akasha31993
Thank you, Talamasca!

Me too!

and Ha, we're wearing the same style dress...  

GodBlessEmoHair

FIight of the Conchords

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:45 am
lost_smile
Akasha31993
Thank you, Talamasca!

Yesss! Me too. xD
Ahh.. Louis. . heart

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces