Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Anime Sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u try to make Anime Sims?
  Yes i do n they come out very good ^^
  Yes i do but they don't come out how i want them to...
  Nope...i don't...
View Results

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:39 pm
Yeah, usually they have a appearance that is realistic, yet they have basically the same clothes and hair and stuff. They make so many vids on Youtube that have Naruto or Kingdom Hearts sims...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:25 pm
i dont.  

Hellomom593

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:40 am
idk how 2 make one, but ive looked on some on the site, and its......uhh.........*remembers somthing from a movie* IT'S A SQUEL gonk !!!!!!!!!! lolz, they just dont work out blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:11 pm
I like making anime Sims, though I try to make them look slightly realistic. For example, if I wanted to make Sailor Moon, I'd make a mixture of her in the anime, manga, and live-action series. biggrin  

Emme Meow

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:21 pm
If I'm making anime sims, I keep it realistic.
No using those creepy, chalky skintones and terrifyingly huge eyes. D:
I don't generally make anime sims anyway; usually they're from video games so they're easier to interpret.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:53 am
I dont even watch anime, but im a big fan of manga, so alot of my sims are based on anime/manga characters (Like haruhi suzumiya characters, or characters from lucky star)

My sims do look anime-ish, but they dont have that special look that anime characters have. Do you know what i mean? What im trying to say is that I try to make them look.....whats the word......moe.

I made sims of the sos brigade from haruhi suzumiya, konata and tsukasa from lucky star, but that was on the sims 3. I tried to make miyuki(from lucky star) on the sims 2 last night. Everything was fine but i need to go to bodyshop soon and make a pink recolor of some hair style i downloaded.  

littlesausage

golden-cat143

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 pm
I don't try to make specific anime characters, but I do like it when they look anime-ish. Although I don't try it much because I don't think anything really works in making them look that cartoony and 2D.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff