Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessDarkFire

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:52 am
Share your short jokes here...

I have a few do you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:55 am
There was a bear and a bunny sitting in the forest taking a shi*. The bear leans over to the bunny and says, "Do you ever have the problem of shi* sticking to your fur?" The bunny answers, "No." So the bear grabs the bunny and wipes his as*.  

PrincessDarkFire

R.lone wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:46 am
PrincessDarkFire
There was a bear and a bunny sitting in the forest taking a shi*. The bear leans over to the bunny and says, "Do you ever have the problem of shi* sticking to your fur?" The bunny answers, "No." So the bear grabs the bunny and wipes his as*.

rofl rofl blaugh sad rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:11 am
A man and his wife went to a hotel for there 25th anniversary and honeymoon. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked her husband, "When you first saw my body in front of you, what were you thinking?" The husband replies, "All I wanted to do was to fu** your brains out and suck your tits dry." As the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?" He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

rofl rofl rofl  

PrincessDarkFire

Queen of Boredom land
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:44 am
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

princess u hav really good jokes there

loool

rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:52 pm
iight hear this ... there was a contest to win 1000000 dollar and the contestant were an american and a british guy and a hindi guy ... they should go into a dirty pigs layer and stay as much as possible ... the british and american went 1 minute and the hindi went for days ... in the days the pig went out scared but the indian stayed ... why? ... becouse that indean had a smell worst than the pig ... its tolds better in arabic  

axel on fire

Pride The Greatest Sin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:55 pm
Quasimodo tom thumb and cinderella are sitting around talking and they have the newest book of world records so they want to look through it to see if they each still have thiers cinderella has most beautifull tomb thumb has shortest and quasimodo has ugliest so cinderella looks and says "Good i'm still the most beautifull." then tomb thumb looks and says "Good i'm still shortest." then quasimodo looks and tomb thumb and cinderella hear silence so tthey ask him whats wrong and he repleis "Well i'm not the ugliest anymore but who the hell is Rosie O' donell."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:27 am
lol!  

The Lucifer King

apoclypse90210

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:53 pm
PrincessDarkFire
A man and his wife went to a hotel for there 25th anniversary and honeymoon. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked her husband, "When you first saw my body in front of you, what were you thinking?" The husband replies, "All I wanted to do was to fu** your brains out and suck your tits dry." As the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?" He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

rofl rofl rofl

LOL Im thinking of creating a joke/pariodical guilde sometime soon interested ?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:02 am
there are two muffins in an oven. one turns to the other and says "boy is it hot in here" the second muffin goes "HOLY CRAP A TALKING MUFFIN!"  

- Maxwell Night -
Crew

Ironic-Mishap

Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:08 am
A seal walks into a club.......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:34 pm
lol  

Darth Batsu

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Mari-Mari33
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:30 pm
xd lol blaugh exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:06 pm
PrincessDarkFire

rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl 4laugh blaugh blaugh 4laugh  

Gangi mary

#14- 1.5 inch cockerels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas