Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Professing my love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm
I've been out of the loop for a while now - school, work, etc, you know the story - everything's been piling up on me. But now it's started to dial down since I've decided on a university, and I recently found myself missing my red-haired swordsman. So I reread Ruroken, obsessed for a while, reread my favorite fanfic ("My Life" by Maeniel on fanfiction.net - check it out! Fabulous, AU, some mature themes and profanity), and cuddled my plushie doll until I was Kenshined out.

OK, I'm never Kenshined out. Probably never will be. He's my all-time favorite anime character.

So I just wanted to pop in and remind everyone that I still love Kenshin, that's never going to change, and I'm sorry I've neglected the guild! I will now perform the Kenshinite Dance to assure my loyalty.

I love Kenshin, yes I do, I love Kenshin, how 'bout you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:16 pm
I lurk at this guild far more than I ever post. But it's always nice seeing other RK fans who are just as obsessed (if not more so) than I am. ^_^

And I keep thinking of Maeniel by her previous pen name, Fitz, but I know the story you're referring to, and yes, it's a very good one.  

hakubaikou

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:08 am
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Welcome back all lurkers. *Throws confetti and passes out plushies.*

My Life is definitely a great fic. Too bad Maeniel abandoned it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:44 am
Mm, I love Kenshin as well heart He's a nostalgic favorite, for me. =D RuroKen was one of my earliest mangas, and I still love it even now. >w<

Seliece

ll --SakuraKatana -- ll

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:32 pm
I lurk more too... basically since I usually have no idea what to write. xD

But when I do, I usually rant, to make up for it.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:36 pm
kenshin rules.  

Batousia

Ice Street 7

Aged Vampire

5,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:51 pm
One thing I hate about gaia is they don't have a top that's even close to what kenshins top is -_-;  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm
[Akatsuki.Brat]
I lurk more too... basically since I usually have no idea what to write. xD

But when I do, I usually rant, to make up for it.
That is so true. For me, anyway. xD

Either I have nothing to write, or it's some thread where I feel it does not deem a response from me.

@Link_Constantine: D: That's something that's been bothering me, too...I wanted to be Kenshin. ;-; Or at least Kaoru in non-kimono garb

Seliece

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:33 pm
yay! kenshin lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know how you feel actually, i havent watched the anime or read much manga lately cuz teachers just love to pile us with projects the last 2 months of school >< oh well, it's starting to die down now so yay you're back!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games