Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 pm
_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D
Devils_lilboy
Spikeband
Yeah, I do that. I hide it. Mostly from my parents though cause they would flip. Then there is the issue of where I would get the money to buy my clothes cause my parents sure as hell wouldn't.

how old are you question I am going to guess and say you get your clothes from hottopic, and they have no idea you shop there....

rolleyes

I wish! They have the coolest belts. But I never really get to go out, and if I bought anything they would ask me what and make sure that there isn't a WARNING label on it... for music. They're so nosy, parents these days.

In all reallity you could go to hottopic, and buy yourself something just not clothes for a starter... you could get yourself a belt, and if your parents ask were you got the money just tell them you were saving, and you had a friend take to to the mall... If they ask you why you got the belt tell them you needed it, because your pants were too big, or your other belts were lost, and the ones you know the area they are in tell them they are falling apart... The only thing you would have to do is make some belts look warn out, and they can't do anything about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:46 pm
Sometimes its good to stand out xd
But I understand not wanting people to make fun of you or something.
I think everyone else is right, just kind of gradually ease out of it.
heart

Sometimes Isadora

Dapper Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 pm
Devils_lilboy
_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D
Devils_lilboy
Spikeband
Yeah, I do that. I hide it. Mostly from my parents though cause they would flip. Then there is the issue of where I would get the money to buy my clothes cause my parents sure as hell wouldn't.

how old are you question I am going to guess and say you get your clothes from hottopic, and they have no idea you shop there....

rolleyes

I wish! They have the coolest belts. But I never really get to go out, and if I bought anything they would ask me what and make sure that there isn't a WARNING label on it... for music. They're so nosy, parents these days.

In all reallity you could go to hottopic, and buy yourself something just not clothes for a starter... you could get yourself a belt, and if your parents ask were you got the money just tell them you were saving, and you had a friend take to to the mall... If they ask you why you got the belt tell them you needed it, because your pants were too big, or your other belts were lost, and the ones you know the area they are in tell them they are falling apart... The only thing you would have to do is make some belts look warn out, and they can't do anything about it.

they have a studded rainbow belt at hot topic that i really want. but alas, i'm too fat for it D;

i just bought some tripp pants online a little bit ago, because they're damn comfy and they last for a long time. My mum HATES going in there, but since she knows now that they have clothes that fit my awkward body type, etc i think she'll loosen up with the whole idea. she's the cooler one of my parents about the whole "goth" thing. my dad is the one that's more temperamental.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:35 pm
Well, it's pretty much unanimous, and I completely recommend what everyone else has said. Switch slowly to darker colours, hell, even wear purple, or lime green with some black (like a fishnet shirt or even better, lace) would work perfectly. And you don't need to dye your hair to be goth. The only reason I did was because it turned purple on accident, and i've just decided to keep it dark, and I look good with it.

I'm not really a closet goth, since my parents both know that I like darker things and colours, but my dad hates it, and my mum is more cool with it, which is good...And so this means she'll buy me clothes that I want :] and my dad doesn't really care as long as it's modest clothing, and I usually cover myself up anyway.

[ Die Katze ]

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces