Reply The Stargate Guild
Season 9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkestone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:00 am
I was happy when I found out about season 9. But that means more episodes will have to be watched on Sunday for band events...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:02 pm
"I'd just like to say...this TOTALLY just made my night..I'm nearing the end of my Season 7 DVDs. I'm on the last disk and I was starting to worry what I'd do after Season 8 comes out and I finish that. Now I have a 9 to look forward too, YAY!! It's funny, random episodes from 5-7 I have noticed are very similar to movies that have come out. One of the eps I just saw in Season 7 reminded me of 'The Core' with Jonas' planet about to go boom and how they solve the problem. Anyway...A Season 9!! WOOT!!"  

Eagleam

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:56 pm
crying Im a little worried about season 9.

With them filming it right now, and the news leaking out up the upcoming three parter Im domokun on my nails.

I just hope that with RDA leaving and all of these new character coming out of the woodwork, that we dont lose the SG-1 charm that we had for seven good seasons.

wink If you cant tell Im not a Jonas fan, so there for always be seven seasons so far with Season 9 really being 8. sweatdrop Sorry he just didnt fill the spot that Daniel left.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:26 pm
Dont know if anyone else has posted this but starting in May on Sci-Fi, every Monday night they are going to be showing clips from the new season!!

Its going to be during Stargate Mondays!!!  

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

damnaccount2071

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:05 am
badlittlewashu
Dont know if anyone else has posted this but starting in May on Sci-Fi, every Monday night they are going to be showing clips from the new season!!

Its going to be during Stargate Mondays!!!

SQUEE!!

HAPPINES!!

But for the actual post, I'm looking forward to S9. Even though my soul will cry tears of dispair at the lack of RDA crying , I'm a fan of Ben Browder, so I'll manage.

Not to mention I hope to see some more Claudia Black. Her guest appearance with Michael Shanks is probably one of my favorite eps to date ^_^ I'm DVRing it tomorrow night, when it reruns 3nodding
~seiko~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:48 am
well i'm glad that michael shanks's wife, lexa, is going to guest star in it. she is really pretty  

Largo rox

Dreambubbleburst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:59 am
yay season 9 is great!
They just started showing it here in the uk and the team looks like its got the dynamic back!
Mitchell is so cute  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:24 am
Dreambubbleburst
yay season 9 is great!
They just started showing it here in the uk and the team looks like its got the dynamic back!
Mitchell is so cute

it is great

mitchell is a good character he adds new humour to it.  

Largo rox

The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces