Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Reaper's Blood
True Phantasy: The Manga ((Websitenesss!!!!! ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:00 pm
TRUE PHANTASY: THE MANGA

Yeppers, thats right! I'm gonna make our little RPG into a manga. By using the post that people make, i will draw it out and put it on paper. You need to be RPing in the guild to make it on the manga. That is how it goes for me. If you don't RP, then you don't show up. I'll be using the descriptions that you used for your character. If your character changes i'll need to find out when you do that. Anywho, these are the characters that are currently in it right now:

Ragna
Mazu
Sashi
Nero
Calibur
Shoma

Once again you must be an ACTIVE RPER.

UPDATE:
I have been working on the very first few pages on this project. I want to thank all the people who have been coming back to the RP. Also i have the chapter layout made:

Chapter 1
Mazu and Sashi meet

Chapter 2
Enter G.E.A.R.B.O.L.T

Chapter 3
Tri-City Brawl

Chapter 4
Run from Tri-City

Chapter 5
Welcome to G.E.A.R.B.O.L.T

~End of book 1~

Chapter 6
Knock Out

Chapter 7
G.E.A.R.B.O.L.T. Attacks

Chapter 8
Regroup

Chapter 9
To Azure Town!

Chapter 10
G.E.A.R.B.O.L.T. Guilds

~End of book 2~

I do want to thank all the people who are supporting me on this! I'm glad that you'll be able to deal with my work... Well drawing the RP characters. I've already started to work on the first chapter and i hope to have it done in about 2 weeks. It may be delayed due to school. I have a project coming up thats due the day before i go to D.C.

Thank you for your support everyone!!!! :3

Current Group Shot.

BTW, I need to redo Shoma's picture, i ran out of room. Sorry about that. n.n ;;

Here are the current picty's i have done for this:

Group:
User Image

And if you couldn't see that.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Updates!

You gotta love Prom days! Everyone leaves once they get their ticket and half the school is empty!!! Meaning teachers don't care on what goes on today! They even give people extra credit to who ever shows up to class! N-E-Ways, i love to ramble but lets get on to the update. While people are getting ready for prom. I did a total of 3 pages today! Thats 7 pages drawn! No daiolog...... Okay i still have some work to do!  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:18 pm
UPDATE!

Okays! Chapter one has officially been drawn and i haven't worked on chapter 2 just yet. Drawing Mazu can be really difficult! Saishi is just plain to easy... well girls are just easier to draw. N-E-Ways, onto business! I'm headding out to D.C. with my class tommorow and i'll be on a bus for about 5-6 hours. All pends on traffic and VAbeach traffic can be hell just going through the tunnels! Anywho, i won't be back till Sunday 20th and i'll be back to rp with fresh new ideas. I need to get out of this little town i live in. I might even post pictys from the trip that we draw! And take!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:09 pm
Okay...

I bet ya your wondering why i've postponed the manga...

Exams are next week and i have 2 finals and 2 papers to right. While not paying attention in class... I manage to doodle a few things. I.E. book covers and chapter pictures. And just plain old doodles i love to do.

Here's the manga progress:

User Image
This took me a whole spanish class!

User Image

30 minutes!

Doodle time!

User Image

took english class period to finish, and no sleeping in it! Was orignially going to be a lovey dovey picty.

User Image

20 minutes!

User Image

1 hour!

User Image
Gawd I don't know!

Sorry for all the waiting!  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:54 pm
Character Re-Design

Okay... If you notice a difference with the art... that happens... Sorry about it. Hopefully the characters look better. I'm thinking of doing a website dedicated to this... i have to get one started and all... but it would have everything on it. From the begining of the book to the end... and some doodle drawings of course :3 I'm working on when i can. Thanks for not strangling me on this :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:39 pm
WE HAVE A WEBSITE!!!!

http://www.truephantasy.freewebsites.com/index.php?p=1_1_Home  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:36 pm
website is kewlness  
Reaper's Blood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff