Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:03 pm
((Awww... come on you guys are making me feel like a murderer....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Sero looked at the girl, looked at the room where the very faint bleeeeeeeeeee- was coming from. Oh geez....I remembered when this happened to me... Sero just lightly patted her on the back for comfort, even thought he knew it didn't help at all.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 pm
Fujuki looked up at him when all of a sudden a faint "beep................................beep......................" was starting but the beeps where so far apart that it meant only a small percent was improved,mom....... she thought wishing she would live  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:51 am
Admete crawled up onto Reks' bed. She was at an angle so that Reks could see her from under his leaf headband. admete seemd to be able to read Reks' thoughts as she jumped down from the bed and grew to her full tiger form, sitting with her head on the edge of the bed. Reks put his hand on Admete's head and a green force pulsed through Admete's head and body. "Go on..." Reks murmered, Admete shrinking again and charging off to the other room where the faint 'beep's were comming from. She dodged under legs of nurses and doctors until she could jump onto the bed and lick the patient's face, transfering the chakara that had been transfered to Admete from Reks. The beeping became more regular after the chakara transfer. The doctors seemed to be confused from this as Reks battled with the urges of sleep.  

Batjesusman

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:30 pm
((is the rp still alive??? 0.o))  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:57 pm
[Trying to bring it back... >.<]  

Batjesusman

I Am Really IceCreamPies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:56 pm
i be zetsu  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160